HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Democratic Primaries (Forum) » Andrew Yang
Undecided 44%
Elizabeth Warren20%
Joe Biden16%
Bernie Sanders10%
Pete Buttigieg5%

Wed Oct 30, 2019, 07:52 PM

Andrew Yang

Off the charts smart. I knew he was a smart guy but after reading about him Iím confident he is far more intelligent than I thought. Very fine person inside and out. Willing to take risks when he will be the only one harmed if he fails. Respect for community, family, and the individual. Extremely hard worker. Considering his accomplishments he is damn near humble. Very thoughtful in his approach to things and willing to back them up in their entirety.

Iíve been doing some reading about our candidates, most recently Yang. Not necessarily about their policies but about their life stories. We have some extraordinary people running. Good people. People who accomplish good things each day because they practice what they preach. The struggles. The success. All on a much larger scale than I have lived my life. They do it with style and in a way they should be proud of.

These are good people. Yang, who I will not be voting for, is a wonderful person and a role model. Iím glad I read about him.

If I were to vote in a presidential
primary today, I would vote for:
Joe Biden

1 replies, 365 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Andrew Yang (Original post)
TidalWave46 Oct 30 OP
Sherman A1 Oct 30 #1

Response to TidalWave46 (Original post)

Wed Oct 30, 2019, 07:57 PM

1. I came across him on C-Span last fall

when they did a broadcast from the Brooklyn Book Festival. What he said when discussing the future of work and the need for UBI resonated with me and I have never looked back. I have donated to his campaign, will do so again and vote for him when the time comes.
If I were to vote in a presidential
primary today, I would vote for:
Andrew Yang

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread