HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Groups » Bernie Sanders (Group) » The Corporate Media Misfi...

Mon Aug 31, 2015, 12:21 PM

The Corporate Media Misfire on Donald Trump & the Bernie Sanders Solution

Published on Aug 24, 2015

The corporate media pundits have been utilizing the candidacy of Donald Trump as a distraction from the grassroots revolution of Bernie Sanders. And, they have unleashed a monster. Sane Progressive calls out the media strategy behind this disaster and implores the right and left to unite behind the one candidate who will serve us all. Time to stop hurling stones at each other and perpetuating the division that keeps us all oppressed.

-------

She's got a great series of videos going...I'm enjoying these, how about you? I think she knocks it outta the park, spot on.

There really is a populist/progressive social movement starting up, I'm loving every moment, and I know this is just the beginning. There is a long road ahead when you are fighting an entrenched, corporate system bent on taking our voices & replacing everything we hold dear with their vision of America.

4 replies, 666 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply The Corporate Media Misfire on Donald Trump & the Bernie Sanders Solution (Original post)
mother earth Aug 2015 OP
99th_Monkey Aug 2015 #1
mother earth Aug 2015 #3
jalan48 Aug 2015 #2
mother earth Aug 2015 #4

Response to mother earth (Original post)

Mon Aug 31, 2015, 12:28 PM

1. I like that she's talking about this elephant in the LR.

Let's not forget that Trump asked Bill Clinton for his "advice" about running as
a Republican, and Bill gave rRump his blessing.
http://crooksandliars.com/2015/08/did-bill-clinton-talk-donald-trump-running

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to 99th_Monkey (Reply #1)

Mon Aug 31, 2015, 08:14 PM

3. Yes, I do remember that, he's a cool cucumber isn't he? He knows the game well.

And he is using it & handing out his advice to work it, I don't mind he's wreaking havoc with the GOP, what I do mind is that MSM is framing the rest of it for the "inevitable" outcome, at least what they want to see.

I like her, she's saying what all of us are experiencing.

Reply to this post

Response to mother earth (Original post)

Mon Aug 31, 2015, 04:38 PM

2. Thanks for posting-I think she's great.

I have thought Trump was promoted from the beginning to steal media time from Sanders. It seems to be working.

Reply to this post

Response to jalan48 (Reply #2)

Mon Aug 31, 2015, 08:17 PM

4. It will work for a time, but his "use by" date is approaching. With social media they can no longer

ignore a social movement or our candidate.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread