HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Sports » Sports (Group) » I know the NFL needed a d...

Mon Feb 8, 2016, 10:53 PM

I know the NFL needed a distraction from the bad behavior of Cam and Eli

But this is ridiculous:

NBC Philadelphia: Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy and former NFL running back Curtis Brinkley were involved in an altercation with two off-duty Philadelphia police officers at an Old City nightclub this weekend, according to a police report obtained by NBC10. The incident occurred at Recess around 2:45 early Sunday morning, according to police.

According to the police report, there was “a dispute over the purchase of champagne” between the men when “(Brinkley) grabbed the bottle.” That touched off an altercation between McCoy, Brinkley, Tamarcus Porter, Christopher Henderson and the two off-duty officers, according to the report...The second off-duty officer, who stepped in to break up the fight, suffered more serious injuries including broken ribs and a possible skull fracture, according to the report...

rocktivity

1 replies, 915 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply I know the NFL needed a distraction from the bad behavior of Cam and Eli (Original post)
rocktivity Feb 2016 OP
fizzgig Feb 2016 #1

Response to rocktivity (Original post)

Tue Feb 9, 2016, 02:27 AM

1. not gonna lie

i didn't even look at the excerpt, i just want to say i'm still over eli's face. we caught that live and i nearly died.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread