Welcome to DU! The truly grassroots left-of-center political community where regular people, not algorithms, drive the discussions and set the standards. Join the community: Create a free account Support DU (and get rid of ads!): Become a Star Member Latest Breaking News General Discussion The DU Lounge All Forums Issue Forums Culture Forums Alliance Forums Region Forums Support Forums Help & Search
10 replies = new reply since forum marked as read
Highlight: NoneDon't highlight anything 5 newestHighlight 5 most recent replies
Turn: washington's spies....love it...Anyone? (Original Post) a kennedy Apr 2015 OP
It's a really good series.... Little Star Apr 2015 #1
I like it. classof56 Apr 2015 #2
It's a huge production....more like a series......I'm sure there's lotsa a kennedy Apr 2015 #3
I just discovered it over the weekend grasswire Apr 2015 #4
Nothing else like it on TV Number9Dream Apr 2015 #5
and I love ALL the actors/actresses....usually I've got a beef with one or two.... a kennedy Apr 2015 #6
Yes it's really good this season. I wanted to rewatch season one though since DebJ Apr 2015 #7
Season one is on Netflix. ( n/t ) Make7 Apr 2015 #8
Thanks. n/t DebJ Apr 2015 #9
Yikes, Turn, Washington's spies is just one of the best shows..... a kennedy May 2015 #10

classof56

(5,376 posts)
2. I like it.
Tue Apr 14, 2015, 05:55 PM
Apr 2015

Interesting and realistic insight into our country's history. Must say, those English soldiers and officers make me kinda mad. Glad we won the war!

Cheers.

a kennedy

(29,832 posts)
3. It's a huge production....more like a series......I'm sure there's lotsa
Tue Apr 14, 2015, 06:29 PM
Apr 2015

money involved in this show.....

grasswire

(50,130 posts)
4. I just discovered it over the weekend
Wed Apr 15, 2015, 01:24 AM
Apr 2015

I stumbled on the marathon of season 1, and watched the first four. Then I watched the first episode of Season 2.

Wow, wow. It is really exciting. I love seeing the buildings and the lay of the land and so forth, because some of my family members were right in the thick of it there and then.

I guess I should read up on the making of the series to see where it was filmed and so forth.

a kennedy

(29,832 posts)
6. and I love ALL the actors/actresses....usually I've got a beef with one or two....
Wed Apr 15, 2015, 01:40 PM
Apr 2015

but this ensemble is just perfect for this show. Thanks for the link also, so interesting.

DebJ

(7,699 posts)
7. Yes it's really good this season. I wanted to rewatch season one though since
Mon Apr 20, 2015, 07:57 AM
Apr 2015

it's been so long since I saw it, but missed the marathon rerun and now it's not available on demand. I guess because they are already
selling it on DVD.

Kick in to the DU tip jar?

This week we're running a special pop-up mini fund drive. From Monday through Friday we're going ad-free for all registered members, and we're asking you to kick in to the DU tip jar to support the site and keep us financially healthy.

As a bonus, making a contribution will allow you to leave kudos for another DU member, and at the end of the week we'll recognize the DUers who you think make this community great.

Tell me more...

Latest Discussions»Culture Forums»TV Chat»Turn: washington's spies....