HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Nancy Pelosi greeted by c...

Sat Jun 1, 2019, 07:45 PM

Nancy Pelosi greeted by cries of 'impeach' at California Democratic convention

This discussion thread was locked as off-topic by Yonnie3 (a host of the Latest Breaking News forum).

Source: San Francisco Chronicle

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi speaks to the crowd during the Women's Caucas at the California Democratic Convention held at Moscone North in San Francisco, Calif. Saturday, June 1, 2019.

Read more: https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/Nancy-Pelosi-greeted-by-cries-of-impeach-at-13915993.php

3 replies, 975 views

Cannot reply in locked threads

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Nancy Pelosi greeted by cries of 'impeach' at California Democratic convention (Original post)
UniteTheLeft Jun 2019 OP
UniteTheLeft Jun 2019 #1
cstanleytech Jun 2019 #2
Yonnie3 Jun 2019 #3

Response to UniteTheLeft (Original post)

Sat Jun 1, 2019, 07:53 PM

1. ...as she should be.

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Jun 1, 2019, 08:12 PM

2. I doubt she's going to really push for impeachment.

Not because Trump doesn't deserve it but rather because I suspect she wants to put the Republicans in the House and Senate on the spot for not demanding it especially near to the elections when they will have to explain what happened to their spines.

Sat Jun 1, 2019, 08:22 PM

3. Locking as a Duplicate post

This story was posted earlier at https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142323627

Latest Breaking News Forum
Statement of Purpose
Post the latest news from reputable mainstream news websites and blogs. Important news of national interest only. No analysis or opinion pieces. No duplicates. News stories must have been published within the last 12 hours. Use the published title of the story as the title of the discussion thread.