HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » To bad so sad......first ...

Sat Sep 9, 2017, 02:52 PM

To bad so sad......first daughter and hubby NOT going to China........

Who really cares......

‘Javanka’ fans across China had been counting the days until the power couple’s arrival.

“They’re a role model couple ... highly motivated and positive. That’s what lifts me up when I feel down,” raved Chen Bo, a media executive from the southern city of Guangzhou.

Guo Anni, a Beijing-based advertising rep, hailed Donald Trump’s eldest daughter as a paragon of female beauty and power: “I just buy Ivanka’s whole outlook on life.”

Yet this month’s hotly anticipated trip to China by the president’s daughter and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, now appears to have been scrapped, amid renewed anxieties over the state of relations between Washington and Beijing.

The September stay was conceived as a glamour-packed but intensely political tour that would pave the way for a state visit from the president himself later this year. But Kushner, a 36-year-old property tycoon who is among the president’s top aides, declined China’s invitation to visit, the New York Times reported this week.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/sep/09/javanka-ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-china-trip

5 replies, 1681 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Reply To bad so sad......first daughter and hubby NOT going to China........ (Original post)
a kennedy Sep 9 OP
MineralMan Sep 9 #1
Not Ruth Sep 9 #2
Buns_of_Fire Sep 9 #3
smirkymonkey Sep 9 #5
SonofDonald Sep 9 #4

Response to a kennedy (Original post)

Sat Sep 9, 2017, 02:57 PM

1. What? Jar-Jarvanka Binks not going to China?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Sep 9, 2017, 03:11 PM

2. Very easy for Kim to hydrogen bomb China, closer than Guam

Reply to this post

Sat Sep 9, 2017, 03:18 PM

3. "a paragon of female beauty and power" "lifts me up when I feel down"

Proof positive that China also has its share of dumbasses.

Reply to this post

Response to Buns_of_Fire (Reply #3)

Sat Sep 9, 2017, 07:34 PM

5. Seriously! "I just buy Ivanka's whole outlook on life"

WTF are these people smoking?

Reply to this post

Sat Sep 9, 2017, 07:25 PM

4. Wasn't jared trying to get a huge loan or investment

In his albatross in New York from the Chinese for the last year or so? Must have fallen through ( hahahaha! ) because if it was going to happen he'd be riding in the baggage compartment with a suitcase full of knee pads just to get over there and service his benefactors.

From what I've read we should be seeing the words "Kushner files for bankruptcy protection" any day now, I CAN'T
WAIT!!!!.

And didn't the article say something about glamour when talking about 45's spawn?.

I didn't know you could apply glamour with a spatula, you learn something new everyday.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread