HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Kellyanne Conway...

Tue May 24, 2022, 12:40 PM

Kellyanne Conway...

Kellyanne Conway was on The View today. I wished there was a way I could have magically appeared at the table!

Ok...I think I can read people pretty well. I have always felt that Kellyanne just loves the title that she is the first female to head a Presidential campaign to victory. I was so hoping no one would bring that up today because it's something she loves to hear...I was hoping the ladies on the panel wouldn't feed her ego! Well 2 people brought it up (Sarah and Alyssa)....so infuriating!!

If I had been on that panel, I would have said "Excuse me but Ms Conway did not get Trump to be the winner....that was Putin and James Comey that did that!!"

If you could get "I am the first female campaign manager to to lead a President to victory" to fit on a button, I swear she would wear that button every day!

2 replies, 867 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Kellyanne Conway... (Original post)
DemUnleashed May 2022 OP
Tetrachloride May 2022 #1
DemUnleashed May 2022 #2

Response to DemUnleashed (Original post)

Tue May 24, 2022, 01:27 PM

1. Is the show "The View" good ?

If yes, why was K. Conway invited?

and one more thing

I have never seen questions from the audience. I like Carol Burnett better.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to DemUnleashed (Original post)

Tue May 24, 2022, 01:53 PM

2. Yes

Yes...I like The View but you're right...I wish they didn't have Kellyanne on! Why give her a platform to possibly gain any support from anyone?

The Q&A at the beginning of The Carol Burnett show used to be my mother's and my favorite part of the show!!

And you're right again...I wish they had a Q&A on The View!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread