HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump is a ridiculous foo...

Mon Mar 30, 2020, 04:15 AM

Trump is a ridiculous foolish man and an incompetent president. Why not just say it?

Seems too many people consistently make excuses for Trump's incompetence. Trump screws the pouch 1x, then 2x, okay on the third time he leaves the pouch alone. Now, Trump is a great guy?
Trump's supporters never want to discuss Trump's incompetent action. His supporters always deflect to some other target person or event. But they never discuss what actually happened and how incompetent Trump's initial actions were.

Trump is not who you want to have as a leader. Why not say it clearly and directly?

4 replies, 636 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump is a ridiculous foolish man and an incompetent president. Why not just say it? (Original post)
UCmeNdc Mar 30 OP
Rorey Mar 30 #1
GoneOffShore Mar 30 #2
Walleye Mar 30 #3
GoneOffShore Mar 30 #4

Response to UCmeNdc (Original post)

Mon Mar 30, 2020, 06:18 AM

1. The cult is under his control

He said it during his campaign. He could "shoot someone on 5th Avenue", and not lose support.

My ex-husband called me last night, for some inexplicable reason. He was a lifelong Democrat who turned into a lunatic during the 2016 election. He started spouting things he was hearing from FauxNews. I had to hang up on him. It was ridiculous.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to UCmeNdc (Original post)

Mon Mar 30, 2020, 06:20 AM

2. He's like an evil combination of The Cowardly Lion, The Scarecrow,

The Tin Man, and The Wizard along with a large portion of The Wicked Witch of The West - with none of their redeeming features.

Where's that bucket of water?

Reply to this post

Response to GoneOffShore (Reply #2)

Mon Mar 30, 2020, 06:54 AM

3. You read my mind

Hes not even a competent man behind the curtain. He has plenty of flying monkeys, they are the scariest part of that movie.

Reply to this post

Response to Walleye (Reply #3)

Mon Mar 30, 2020, 06:55 AM

4. Exactly.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread