HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » the GOP are putting all t...

Tue Aug 28, 2012, 08:17 PM

the GOP are putting all these women on stage

trying to prove they really do care about women, and that women should vote for them..

However, women won't forget Akin's "legitimate rape" comment, or Paul Ryan supporting an anti-abortion bill that included the term "forcible" rape.

Women know the next President will likely appoint 2-3 Supreme Court Justices, and that Rmoney would not hesitate to nominate justices who would overturn Roe vs. Wade and force women back into the back alley, where more women will die from illegal, botched, abortions.

The GOP can bring out as many women as they want tonight, but it won't change the fact that Romney will throw women under the bus if he is elected. However, women aren't as stupid as the GOP think we are, and we aren't going to give Romney the chance to throw us under the bus... mark my words, it will be the GOP war on women that will end up costing Romney the Presidency, and possibly costing the GOP the House, too.

2 replies, 1525 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply the GOP are putting all these women on stage (Original post)
Terra Alta Aug 2012 OP
warrior1 Aug 2012 #1
BrendaBrick Aug 2012 #2

Response to Terra Alta (Original post)

Tue Aug 28, 2012, 08:19 PM

1. speaking to the gop

it's not just any woman. It's a woman that wants equal pay, pro-choice, etc.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Terra Alta (Original post)

Tue Aug 28, 2012, 08:28 PM

2. Well, I guess it's the best

they've got for now.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread