HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Trump suggests he'll weig...

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 02:09 PM

Trump suggests he'll weigh in on embattled Interior secretary's future next week

The political future of embattled Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke may be determined as early as next week, President Trump said on Wednesday.

Speaking at a White House press conference, the president said he will likely have a better sense in a week's time about Zinke's role as head of the agency that oversees public lands and endangered species management.

"Were looking at that and I do want to study whatever is being said," Trump said in response to a reporter's question. "I think hes doing an excellent job, but we will take a look at that in a very strong -- and well probably have an idea about that in about a week."

The president's comments come a day after Democrats took back control of the House, a change that many Zinke critics are hoping will place new pressure on the secretary.

https://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/415524-trump-promises-answer-on-future-of-interior-secretary-early-as-next

3 replies, 167 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply Trump suggests he'll weigh in on embattled Interior secretary's future next week (Original post)
Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin Nov 7 OP
allgood33 Nov 7 #1
gratuitous Nov 7 #2
NatBurner Nov 7 #3

Response to Yo_Mama_Been_Loggin (Original post)

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 02:11 PM

1. Is that before or after he (Zinke) is indicted?

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 02:15 PM

2. Zinke's record won't stand any investigation

He'll be lucky to avoid jail time.

Reply to this post

Wed Nov 7, 2018, 02:16 PM

3. they're always "taking a look" at shit

how, don?

"strongly"

when will we know the results?

"a. a short period of time
or
b. in about a week- doesn't matter, i'll distract u with a new outrage by then anyway"

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread