You are viewing an obsolete version of the DU website which is no longer supported by the Administrators. Visit The New DU.
Democratic Underground Latest Greatest Lobby Journals Search Options Help Login
Google

Reply #13: Hi phrigndumass, when I am feeling down about all the negative things that [View All]

Printer-friendly format Printer-friendly format
Printer-friendly format Email this thread to a friend
Printer-friendly format Bookmark this thread
This topic is archived.
Home » Discuss » Archives » General Discussion: Presidential (Through Nov 2009) Donate to DU
AlinPA Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore Wed Jul-30-08 05:08 PM
Response to Original message
13. Hi phrigndumass, when I am feeling down about all the negative things that
the media are throwing at Obama, I look for your post, hoping it shows a better picture than what I am worried about. It does. This is real data arranged to provide real information. Thank you for your hard work.
Printer Friendly | Permalink |  | Top
 
  -The Daily Widget Wednesday, July 30 Obama 358, McCain 180 Poll Question on Swing States phrigndumass  Jul-30-08 06:41 AM   #0 
  - I chose Indiana.  tekisui   Jul-30-08 06:45 AM   #1 
  - Good morning, tek!  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 06:56 AM   #3 
  - Good Morning P-Man!  Demeter   Jul-30-08 06:47 AM   #2 
  - Strength of projection dropped since yesterday  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 07:00 AM   #4 
     - Thanks!  Demeter   Jul-30-08 07:19 AM   #7 
  - Good morning!  fight4my3sons   Jul-30-08 07:08 AM   #5 
  - The poll results will be interesting!  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 07:15 AM   #6 
  - Off to work kick  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 08:14 AM   #8 
  - Keep your eye on Florida  Lilith Velkor   Jul-30-08 10:00 AM   #9 
  - I love your last line :)  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 06:52 PM   #14 
     - I could  Lilith Velkor   Jul-30-08 07:08 PM   #19 
  - kick  grantcart   Jul-30-08 01:21 PM   #10 
  - great idea for a poll  grantcart   Jul-30-08 01:28 PM   #11 
  - 30% of the remaining 70% :)  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 06:58 PM   #16 
     - No I went with Indiana as being the harder to flip  grantcart   Jul-30-08 08:02 PM   #26 
        - Got it! :)  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 09:19 PM   #34 
           - My understanding is New York has said that it will treat CA marriages as their own  grantcart   Jul-30-08 09:46 PM   #35 
  - For your consideration and comment  grantcart   Jul-30-08 04:51 PM   #12 
  - Is your link broken?  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 07:00 PM   #17 
     - all fixed  grantcart   Jul-30-08 07:50 PM   #25 
        - Interesting graph about including third party candidates in the poll question  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 08:14 PM   #29 
           - 10% would be high if it reflected real interest in those candidates  grantcart   Jul-30-08 08:21 PM   #31 
  - Hi phrigndumass, when I am feeling down about all the negative things that  AlinPA   Jul-30-08 05:08 PM   #13 
  - Thanks AlinPA :)  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 07:13 PM   #20 
  - when your feeling down  grantcart   Jul-30-08 08:09 PM   #28 
  - k&r Thanks !  Laura PackYourBags   Jul-30-08 06:57 PM   #15 
  - Thanks, Mrs. Dumbass!  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 07:14 PM   #21 
     - ok I missed something - why do you call her Mrs. Dumbass?  grantcart   Jul-30-08 08:21 PM   #32 
  - Thanks so much for posting this daily  livetohike   Jul-30-08 07:01 PM   #18 
  - yw livetohike :)  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 07:15 PM   #22 
  - I'm impressed with the voting so far  Awsi Dooger   Jul-30-08 07:23 PM   #23 
  - That's a very good opinion, I definitely wouldn't disagree :)  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 07:29 PM   #24 
  - I voted Florida, because of the obvious election stealing that still goes on there.  Alexander   Jul-30-08 08:05 PM   #27 
  - my first and probably last 'math' thread  grantcart   Jul-30-08 08:17 PM   #30 
     - LOL!  phrigndumass   Jul-30-08 08:51 PM   #33 
 

Home » Discuss » Archives » General Discussion: Presidential (Through Nov 2009) Donate to DU

Powered by DCForum+ Version 1.1 Copyright 1997-2002 DCScripts.com
Software has been extensively modified by the DU administrators


Important Notices: By participating on this discussion board, visitors agree to abide by the rules outlined on our Rules page. Messages posted on the Democratic Underground Discussion Forums are the opinions of the individuals who post them, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Democratic Underground, LLC.

Home  |  Discussion Forums  |  Journals |  Store  |  Donate

About DU  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy

Got a message for Democratic Underground? Click here to send us a message.

© 2001 - 2011 Democratic Underground, LLC