You are viewing an obsolete version of the DU website which is no longer supported by the Administrators. Visit The New DU.
Democratic Underground Latest Greatest Lobby Journals Search Options Help Login
Google

Reply #44: Dennis Kucinich: "Tell the truth" [View All]

Printer-friendly format Printer-friendly format
Printer-friendly format Email this thread to a friend
Printer-friendly format Bookmark this thread
This topic is archived.
Home » Discuss » Archives » General Discussion: Presidential (Through Nov 2009) Donate to DU
sweetheart Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore Thu Jan-22-04 11:09 PM
Response to Original message
44. Dennis Kucinich: "Tell the truth"
Edited on Thu Jan-22-04 11:19 PM by sweetheart
We live by a very old standard in the kucinich campaign, something long forgotten in a world of televisions and fancy spin professionals. That simple standard is TRUTH.

We have no time to waste. The world is at a critical crossroads, and only by coming clean with the truth do we, as a nation have the power to redeem ourselves in the light of our citizens, allies and supporters.

Dennis stands for the unity of all human kind, that we are all one people seeking an end to suffering, to bloodshed and to injustice. This unity is to recognize that America is but 5% of the world's people, and that by telling the truth, we can come to share in this great world with our natural allies, the other 95% of the earths population who have been brutally repressed by decievers, liars and thieves.

There is no grey area in your choice to contribute, it is very clear. Either you are looking to put your contribution towards justice, or towards just another political spin candidate amongst spin candidates innumerable.

The question to ask yourself, is. Were i to be totally and completely honest, what contribution can i make towards promoting and liberating the truth for all americans? It has nothing to do with your money, but your heart and spirit.

It has to do with you alone.

If you can say, right now, deep down inside, that you want, with all your heart, justice and truth to win this next presidency, then you already know in this very moment whom you should contribute towards.

The truth is greater than any one candidate or government.

It is within us all. It is our very core.

God bless you and your family,

-Dennis Kucinich in 2004
Printer Friendly | Permalink |  | Top
 

Home » Discuss » Archives » General Discussion: Presidential (Through Nov 2009) Donate to DU

Powered by DCForum+ Version 1.1 Copyright 1997-2002 DCScripts.com
Software has been extensively modified by the DU administrators


Important Notices: By participating on this discussion board, visitors agree to abide by the rules outlined on our Rules page. Messages posted on the Democratic Underground Discussion Forums are the opinions of the individuals who post them, and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Democratic Underground, LLC.

Home  |  Discussion Forums  |  Journals |  Store  |  Donate

About DU  |  Contact Us  |  Privacy Policy

Got a message for Democratic Underground? Click here to send us a message.

© 2001 - 2011 Democratic Underground, LLC