HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Politics 2014 (Forum) » President Obama has been ...

Sun Sep 30, 2012, 09:22 PM

President Obama has been throwing the Jab all year.

And he could win the election, using just his Jab, because he has the skill, the temperament, and a sense of purpose.

Wednesday night will arrive, and Romney will reach out with a "Zinger", and while he smirks at his own bravado he will leave a nice opening. President Obama will then deftly deviate from the Jab, and Mitt wonít see it coming, because he's been taking Jabs to the forehead all year.

This next shot wonít be a devastating flurry from the President, because he still has a few more rounds to go. Itís going to be a Body Blow, or maybe a Left Hook, and then the President will step back, dance around, and watch his opponent wobble around a little more.

That should get us through Wednesday. The other rounds will be just as interesting to watch. Iíll be there on the couch, popcorn bowl at the ready, cheering the President on. How about you?

2 replies, 853 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply President Obama has been throwing the Jab all year. (Original post)
Maine-i-acs Sep 2012 OP
madrchsod Sep 2012 #1
lunatica Sep 2012 #2

Response to Maine-i-acs (Original post)

Sun Sep 30, 2012, 09:33 PM

1. that would be .."float like a butterfly..sting like a bee"

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Maine-i-acs (Original post)

Sun Sep 30, 2012, 09:38 PM

2. I believe you may be absolutely right on.

He can also deliver some penetrating barbs as he's done at the Correspondents' dinner, even while all along he was working in secret to kill Osama Bin Laden.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread