HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Sports » Sports (Group) » Morris Claiborne is a goo...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Fri Apr 27, 2012, 03:28 PM

Morris Claiborne is a good pick for the Cowpies...he's already being dishonest

IRVING, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys first-round draft pick Morris Claiborne said he pretty much blew off the Wonderlic test at the NFL scouting combine, resulting in what has been reported as a single-digit score.

The former LSU defensive back, selected sixth overall Thursday night, told reporters that he didn't take the test seriously.

"I mean, I looked on the test and wasn't nothing on the test that came with football, so I pretty much blew the test off," Claiborne said.

The Wonderlic consists of 50 questions that must be answered in 12 minutes. Scores on the Wonderlic are kept confidential by the league. But the prospects' scores -- especially low scores -- occasionally have been leaked to the media, despite commissioner Roger Goodell warning teams of "significant discipline" if they're caught disclosing results.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/7862015/2012-nfl-draft-morris-claiborne-dallas-cowboys-blew-wonderlic-test-says

I call bullshit.

1 replies, 476 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Morris Claiborne is a good pick for the Cowpies...he's already being dishonest (Original post)
joeybee12 Apr 2012 OP
trotsky Apr 2012 #1

Response to joeybee12 (Original post)

Fri Apr 27, 2012, 03:37 PM

1. He'll fit right in. Jerry picked another winner.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread