HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » Who liked the Devile wear...

Sun Jan 13, 2013, 03:04 PM

Who liked the Devile wears Prada? Great Reunion photo.

I didn't now that Emily Blunt was married to John Krasinki! What a great combination.

Emily & Annie

Prada reunion!

Feels like itís been a long time since these two were photographed together. Remember when they presented at the Oscars, side by side? Emily was still engaged to Michael Buble back then! And Annie was still with that sketchy thief! Sh-t, that was 6 years ago...

And here they are, Emily Blunt and Anne Hathaway, last night at Criticsí Choice, both with new partners now, and both married, both on the awards show circuit -- next up: the Golden Globes on Sunday. That looks like such a sweet and genuine hug Emilyís giving Annie, congratulating her on her win. As I mentioned in the open, about holding back, what Anne has on (vintage Oscar De La Renta), is textbook holding back. Itíll be a lot more special at the Beverly Hilton, for sure.

Also attached because itís so cute -- Emily sitting on John Krasinskiís lap during the show and giggling with George Clooney.

http://www.laineygossip.com/Emily-Blunt-Anne-and-Hathaway-reunion-at-Critics%E2%80%99-Choice-Awards/25640

1 replies, 1025 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Who liked the Devile wears Prada? Great Reunion photo. (Original post)
Baitball Blogger Jan 2013 OP
UTUSN Jan 2013 #1

Response to Baitball Blogger (Original post)

Sun Jan 13, 2013, 09:43 PM

1. 2 things:

1) Da pope wears red pradas.

2) My favorite movie line: (where the girl is always on the cell: ) 'Whoever you're on the phone with is who you're in a relationship with." (something like that)

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread