HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Rushís latest abortion id...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Thu Jan 17, 2013, 06:43 PM

Rushís latest abortion idiocy

"Idiocy" is too kind IMHO. This man needs to be taken off the air.

-----------

The shock jock offers a new plan to stop abortion -- and takes conservative trolling to previously unknown heights

BY KATIE MCDONOUGH

-snip-

Partial transcript below...:

RUSH: Thatís true. Iíve often wondered, what is so hard for the left to understand about that? By definition, if you have gun control laws, the law-abiding will be the only people that donít have guns. In fact, the most stringent gun control laws in the country today are DC and New York and theyíve got the highest crime rates with guns. Doesnít that tell them something? So it must be something not to do with guns. Itís gotta be about something totally different than gun control.

CALLER: I think it does. Itís just terrible that 26 people died in Sandy Hook and 20 of them were children. Terrible. Very sad, coming up to Christmas. Hopes and dreams the young children had, their parents and weddings and congratulations that will never occur. However, on any given day in America, more than 3,000 children are killed from abortion, and we have no problems with that. Weíre okay with that; itís not an issue.

You canít spend 40 years telling people and telling children that if I make a mistake ó if something comes up and this child that I donít want is in the way of my future and the way of me graduating high school, is in the way of me going to college, is the way of me being happy, is in the way of whatever I want out of life ó then itís okay for me to kill the baby. But later on when I become a disgruntled employee, when I become an unhappy student at school because children are bullying me, then I want to eliminate them to get them out of the way? Itís the same concept.

RUSH: Well, itís a good point. You know how to stop abortion? Require that each one occur with a gun.

END TRANSCRIPT

-30-

http://www.salon.com/2013/01/17/rushs_latest_abortion_idiocy/

4 replies, 587 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply Rushís latest abortion idiocy (Original post)
DonViejo Jan 2013 OP
freshwest Jan 2013 #1
Demo_Chris Jan 2013 #2
baldguy Jan 2013 #3
Initech Jan 2013 #4

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Thu Jan 17, 2013, 06:50 PM

1. No surprise from the GOP's favorite leader, a callous psychopath.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Thu Jan 17, 2013, 07:13 PM

2. Wow! Every time I think he cannot get more crazy he proves me wrong

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 17, 2013, 07:15 PM

3. The phrase "Rushís idiocy" is a redundancy.

Reply to this post

Thu Jan 17, 2013, 07:19 PM

4. Rush is a sniveling waste of human excrement.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread