HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Resistance is Fertile: P...
Introducing Discussionist: A new forum by the creators of DU

Tue Jan 8, 2013, 08:09 AM

Resistance is Fertile: Protest against Keystone Pipeline contractor Michaels Corp in Wisconsin

http://www.bluecheddar.net/?p=27505

Protests across U.S. against Keystone XL include pipeline contractor Michels Corporation of Brownsville, Wisconsin

It feels like the protests against the Keystone XL pipeline are getting stronger just as the Idle No More movement is catching fire across the entire continent. This is looking like a huge convergence of environmental activism.

“Michels Corporation, who has the contact to build the Key Stone XL Pipeline is headquartered in Brownsville, Wisconsin.

Today (1/7/13) concerned citizens of Wisconsin paid them a visit on the international day of action against the KXL and in solidarity with the citizens of Texas, Tar Sands Blockade, Idle No More, and everyone else who has stood up against TransCanada’s attempt to bring dirty tar sands not to America, but through America. There are no jobs on a dead planet!”

So proud of my activist neighbors! Wish I had known, I could have joined them.

2 replies, 942 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Resistance is Fertile: Protest against Keystone Pipeline contractor Michaels Corp in Wisconsin (Original post)
Scuba Jan 2013 OP
reteachinwi Jan 2013 #1
tama Jan 2013 #2

Response to Scuba (Original post)

Tue Jan 8, 2013, 08:17 AM

1. Scott Walker

got >$5000 from Michels Corporation. Pay to play.
http://scottwalkerwatch.com/boycott-center/

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Scuba (Original post)

Tue Jan 8, 2013, 08:36 AM

2. Thanks nt

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread