HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Ron Paul gives speech, to...

Wed Nov 14, 2012, 04:53 PM

Ron Paul gives speech, toots that he & his party was a dismal 100% total failure and fraud

but was happy to make alot of people in white sheets with 2 scissor eye holes very happy writing in his literature

The disgraced wizard of nothing who bamboozled alot of people to send in money to finance his lifestyle

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2012/11/14/paul_rips_big_government.html#disqus_thread

Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) delivered a "blistering farewell speech" on the House floor, The Hill reports.

Said Paul: "In spite of my efforts, the government has grown exponentially, taxes remain excessive, and the prolific increase of incomprehensible regulations continues. Wars are constant and pursued without congressional declaration, deficits rise to the sky, poverty is rampant and dependency on the federal government is now worse than any time in our history. All this with minimal concerns for the deficits and unfunded liabilities that common sense tells us cannot go on much longer."

http://thehill.com/video/house/267989-paul-rips-big-government-in-farewell-speech

2 replies, 675 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Ron Paul gives speech, toots that he & his party was a dismal 100% total failure and fraud (Original post)
graham4anything Nov 2012 OP
RoccoR5955 Nov 2012 #1
Jamaal510 Nov 2012 #2

Response to graham4anything (Original post)

Wed Nov 14, 2012, 05:03 PM

1. What a schyster.

He'd rat out his own mother.
He helped start this damn mess...
Unbelievable. Well, better to go out in a flash I guess.

I never trusted him, never will.

I NEVER EVER trust anyone with two first names.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to graham4anything (Original post)

Thu Nov 15, 2012, 09:56 PM

2. Bye, Mr. Fake Libertarian!

Enjoy all that cash that you duped your cult members out of!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread