Wed Oct 3, 2012, 08:28 AM
proud2BlibKansan (96,791 posts)
Girl, 6, suffers severe burns while styling hair
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
A 6-year-old Kansas City girl is in Cincinnati for specialized burn care after her hair caught fire in a freak accident.
It was shortly before 10 p.m. Monday when her family heard her screaming from inside their home at 32nd and Chesnut streets.
It all started because of an accident involving a blow dryer.
The girl's mom had done her hair inside the home at 32nd and Chestnut streets, and then went outside to show off her hairdo. Then the little one went back inside on her own.
more . . . http://www.kctv5.com/story/19711124/girl-6-suffers-severe-burns
5 replies, 1090 views
Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Girl, 6, suffers severe burns while styling hair (Original post)
Response to proud2BlibKansan (Original post)
Wed Oct 3, 2012, 08:38 AM
skeewee08 (1,977 posts)
1. Poor little girl, I will keep her in prayer
similar thing happen to my younger sister when she was 5yrs old she got into my Great Aunts perfume cabinet and sprayed tons of perfume all over her body the alcohol burned her arms and neck it was scary she started screaming and everyone rushed to her she had severe burns as well.