From: "Eric ---------" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 9:43 PM
Subject: your so mislead it's funny.

Do you get this stuff while reading your latest rewrite of Mine Kamp or The label off Bill Clinton's discarded underwear?

Go hug a tree - please, one way - way - way far away, please!

DU RESPONDS: Question, Eric: Is Mine Kamp anything like Space Kamp, except instead of flying the Space Shuttle, the kids learn how to extract ore from beneath the earth's krust? Just wondering.

Frivolous Lawsuits (Part One)