From:
Jean ---- <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 16:23:14 -0500
To: [email protected]
Subject: A Question

Hello,
I have been looking at your site lately, perusing some articles and clicking around here and there. It seems that there is so much hatred and bitterness against conservatives and I find this hard to understand. It is more than just disagreement and well reasoned opposition to the conservative agenda. I can say without exaggeration that your site seems to be full of hatred. Why is this? Although my politics are conservative I don't feel that intense hatred for those who are on the other side of the political spectrum. It saddens me to read the mockery and cruelty with which you speak of some of our leaders today.

Jean P.

DU RESPONDS: Aw yeah, I mean, up until Dubya became president nobody spoke of our leaders with mockery and cruelty did they? Take Bill Clinton for example. I'm sure you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who had a bad word to say about him. Anyway, if it's hatred and bitterness you want to understand, you've come to the right place. Read on...

Now I Wonder Why THIS Guy Got Banned?
From:
koko savage <[email protected]>)
Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 21:18:44 -0800 (PST)
To:
[email protected]
Subject:
What's the matter, pussies?

Dear Shitheads,

I see that you shut off any account through which the truth is spoken. Typical for a bunch of self righteous sophists who are not able to handle or respond to a rational conservative argument. That is, without spurting blatant self serving LIES! What's the matter, can't let your shithead high-school dropout tree hugging users argue for themselves. Your actions are typical of a party who doesn't respect freedom of speech, only freedom of speech which they deem acceptable.

Fuck off and Die, ASSHOLES!

DU RESPONDS: Oh, I'm sorry. You're clearly not a troublemaker and were obviously just coming to our message board for rational discourse. How can we ever apologize?

Or How About...
From:
"Mark ------" <[email protected]>)
Date:
Wed 10 Oct 2001 11:59:50 -0400
To:
[email protected]
Subject:
What you are

Go fuck yourself you sniveling bunch of cowardly lying shits.

DU RESPONDS: C'mon, you can do better than that! Actually, you probably can't, can you.

So Near, And Yet So Far...
From:
[email protected] (eric)
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:51:31 -0500
To:
[email protected]
Subject:
Conservative Idiot

Didn't your mother ever tell you "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all" Just because your views and beliefs differ from others does NOT make them an idiot. I guess it is true that a majority of the registered democrats are NOT college educated. Who is the real idiot?

DU RESPONDS: Man, the intro was so promising, but I think you shot yourself in the foot somewhat with the punchline. How ironic.

Where Have We Heard THIS One Before?
From:
[email protected]
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 17:02:20 EST
To:
[email protected]
Subject:
(no subject)

I love this site!!! It reassures me that THE DEMOCRATS ARE STILL WHINING LOSERS ! thank you!!! Signed,
a former democrat until I started reading crap like this.

DU RESPONDS: Ah, the old "former Democrat" gambit. No, don't worry, we believe you. Hones...zzzzzzzz.

Because It's Better Than "Remember The Alamo!"
From:
[email protected] (Liberhater)
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:53:44 -0600
To:
[email protected]
Subject:
Who

Are you a graduate of the Joseph Goebbles school of jounalism? It's web pages like yours that spew baseless leftist vitriol that make me proud of being a Republican. Let heart your hear be trouble, George W Bush Won!!!

DU RESPONDS: Yes, let heart your hear be trouble! A battle-cry for the ages!

Politics On Planet Zarg
From: "Michael ------" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:51:30 -0700
To: [email protected]>
Subject: Wellcome to the new world order.

Sirs, mizzizs, whatevers,

Dubya won. Get over it. We cheat better. Nyeh, nyeh, nyeh. You (we?) are so screwed. Have another cup of decaf and put the pistol in your mouth. It's over. All over but the weeping. See the rights fly away. Bye, bye rights. Hope you had a nice cushy college romp. The idiots have the ball (or is it you idiots by the b....?). Go on, try and take it back. See you in Nirvana. (It is not in Indiana.) Mine's bigger than your's is. Remember, the fool with the best portfolio wins. Brave men watch idiots shout. Then they act without remorse.

DU RESPONDS: Uh.... whu....?

This Would Be Funnier If He Wasn't Serious
From:
[email protected] (Bret -----)
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:28:53 -0600
To:
[email protected]
Subject:
Danger in America

I just found your site. I can't believe I'm reading what I have just read on your site. I think you might be the most dangerous people in American right now.

DU RESPONDS: Woooooooh! Look out! The evil DUers are comintagitcha!

Clinton On The Brain
From:
[email protected] (tim -------)
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 06:21:24 -0600
To:
[email protected]
Subject: Hmmm, sounds familiar

Regarding your Enron story. I loved this paragraph -- "Many apologists will now claim that Enron was a noble endeavour, but those who do so, betray themselves: there is no nobility in lying to your own shareholders; only greed, arrogance, and stupidity. Hmmmm, what happens if we replace the word "Enron" with the word "Clinton" ... replace the word "shareholders" with the word "American people." Nay, I'm sure that never made your "whopper" column, right?

By the way, I like your website ... it's nicely done.

DU RESPONDS: You know, you're right. What with this being a left-wing site we really should start running more anti-Clinton pieces. That would make sense. PS. I don't recall Big Dog's blowjob resulting in thousands of people losing their jobs, hmmmm. PPS. Why is it that right-wingers always want to replace words with "Clinton?" Seems a little obsessive don't you think?

Sometimes You've Just Gotta Go For The Cheap Shot...
From:
[email protected]
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 19:35:14 -0600
To:
[email protected]
Subject:
Democratic Underground

Your a Wolf in Sheep's Clothes!

DU RESPONDS: Yeah? Well you're a monkey with an Internet connection!

When Will They Learn?
From:
"mtjanecki" <[email protected]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 23:19:07 -0600
To:
<[email protected]>
Subject:
your site

Liberals are fucking stupid and your web site proves it . Rush and Liddy are right you people have your heads up your asses.

DU RESPONDS: Well I guess if Rush and Liddy said it, it must be true.

The Perils Of Watching Too Much Television
From:
[email protected]
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:44:44 -0600
To: [email protected]

Subject:
Democratic Underground

Your inablity to form an opinion that includes facts. You seem to believe that anyone who would dair to have a position that is not politically correct is an extreamist. Why not put the fachist in Berkley, Ca, that destroy news papers that publish facts that they don't like.

DU RESPONDS: You know, I've always found that reading books is an excellent way to improve one's spelling and grammar. You should try it sometime. If you can figure out which way up to hold them.

Dirty Foreign Email Is The New Anthrax
From:
Kevin ------- <[email protected]>
Date:
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 13:54:25 -0800
To:
[email protected]
Subject:
Sneaky

I've been getting alot of dirty E-mail in a foreign language.
I think your responsible for it.
I think you like to put people on mailing lists as some sort of militant act to harass them.
I've contacted the authorities.

DU RESPONDS: Yeah, we've been getting a lot of dirty email in a foreign language as well - take the message above, for example. Like you, we contacted the authorities, but they just told us to stop wasting their time with such petty, pathetic nonsense when they've got much more important things to worry about. Is that what happened to you too? Just wondering...

Where Have We Heard THIS One Before? - Part 2
From:
[email protected] (Puffo2)
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 19:32:24 -0500
To: [email protected]

Subject:
Sick Site

Look, I am a Democrat. Worked and lived in Democratic Pittsburgh all my life.

This is the most disgusting site on the entire internet. Your articles make me sick to be a union person and a Democratic.

DU RESPONDS: Yeah, yeah yeah. You're a hard-core "Democratic." Ooo-kay. Whatever...

Most Ironic Hate Mail... Ever
From:
[email protected]
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 02:38:40 -0500
To: [email protected]

Subject:
Any Democrate

Any one who accepts left wing garbage is an uneducated idiot incapable of self study or historical research and completly lacking any capcity or common sence!

DU RESPONDS: Um, do you have any idea how ridiculous you look right now?

Almost A Death Threat But Didn't Quite Have The Balls
From:
[email protected] (Anthony)
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:43:05 -0600
To:
[email protected]
Subject:
Barf!!

I understand why you call this Democratic underground. Whoever writes this crap belongs underground; six feet under with a stone on top. Why don't you guys go join Usama in his cave so you too may know what it's like to be incinerated?

DU RESPONDS: Got a better idea - why don't you go join Usama - so you may know what it's like to live life with someone telling you how to think and behave 24/7. Actually, scratch that. You probably already listen to Rush.

This Guy MUST Be Related To Bob Boudelang!
From:
[email protected] (Daniel --------)
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 17:57:51 -0600
To:
[email protected]
Subject:
Liberials are destroying my Country

Liberials are destroying my Country. I also think it is funny that a Republican won Mayor in NYC eventough 4/5 people are stupid liberials. Your website is dick and your stupid fucking list of top ten conservative idiots always has the same people on it and some like our greatest President Bush are on thier 3 times each weeks. Grow tax hiking losers. And stop using scare tactics to get Seniors to vote for you loser is that the only way you can win by lieing and scaring old people. Please stop ruining my country you losers.

DU RESPONDS: Daniel, my friend, as long as there are people like you, there will be a Top Ten Conservative Idiots list. Just to piss you off. Enjoy!

The "Head Up Ass" Comments Seem Particularly Popular At This Time Of Year
From:
[email protected]
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 19:35:14 -0600
To:
[email protected]
Subject:
Democratic Underground

Your man JB has his head so far up his commie asshole that he can't see the truth about what is going on in the world now. He needs to crawl back under the rock he came out of.Piss on you JB.

DU RESPONDS: An excellent critique. Have you ever considered applying for a job with Newsmax? What am I saying - your style is far too eloquent.

Believe It Or Not, This Happens To A Lot Of People
From:
[email protected] (Anthony)
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 16:43:05 -0600
To:
[email protected]
Subject:
Barf!!

I used to read your site fr amusement andthought you were funny. But after reading your site ove the last few weeks I now think you are just sick.

DU RESPONDS: Wait till you've read it for another few weeks! Blood will start coming out of your ears and you'll suffer a rectal prolapse. It's awesome!

And To Think, He Could Have Ended Up A Liberal...
From:
[email protected] (tim -------)
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:19:32 -0600
To:
[email protected]
Subject:
Love reading your views!

Hey I really enjoy reading your views. In fact, I used to be a Lib like you while in college ... but I eventually grew up ... didn't want to end up like you -- wearing Grateful Dead T-shirts ... waiting to mount that next big march on Kent State ... listening to CSN&Y's Four Dead in Ohio 1,200 times a day ... and living with his mother ...... "Mom, can I borrow $500 to start a website?"

DU RESPONDS: So how did you end up? Don't tell me... wearing God Hates Fags t-shirts... picking rubber out of your face after that tire came off Dale Jarrett's Ford on the 115th lap... listening to Jeff Foxworthy's "Games Rednecks Play"... and living with your battered wife... who you won't have sex with because you secretly like men... "Durlene, can I git $10 to grab me a case o' Schlitz...?"

And Last But Not Least
From:
"Russ ------" <[email protected]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 22:45:52 -0800
To:
[email protected]

You people are really just too stupid to live. Please do us all a big favor and DO NOT BREED

DU RESPONDS: Too late I'm afraid! As dedicated leftists we've already got 17 children each. And they're all on welfare. Get over it!

Hate Mailbag Index