HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Community Help (Forum) » Looking for a lawyer who ... » Reply #3

Response to 58Sunliner (Original post)

Fri Dec 4, 2020, 01:08 PM

3. Seek advise from another attorney,

especially if you have concerns about the attorney.

Otherwise, be honest and tell your attorney you can no longer continue your case
and you would like to drop the suit.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Please login to view edit histories.