HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Is there a way to find ou... » Reply #1

Response to Danmel (Original post)

Fri Dec 28, 2012, 11:06 PM

1. He filed for an extension this year.

That being the case, he had to have his 2011 tax return in by October 15 this year. I don't know if he has amended his return since then.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Danmel Dec 2012 OP
LineNew Reply He filed for an extension this year.
Lasher Dec 2012 #1
Travis_0004 Dec 2012 #2
Please login to view edit histories.