HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Economy & Education » Consumer Advice (Group) » Question about High Deduc... » Reply #2

Response to LiberalEsto (Original post)

Thu Oct 30, 2014, 12:37 PM


It's called the Republican "Death Panel"

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Please login to view edit histories.