HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Places » U.S. » Washington (Group) » UPDATED! I need help with... » Reply #2

Response to TalenaGor (Original post)

Wed Jul 14, 2021, 03:00 PM

2. Your compassion

is something wondrous.

In Seattle, call 211 for agencies.

Call local church for referrals.

Call your state rep. Some are truly great at helping.

Think about legal issues you may have as she sounds like a defacto tenant.

Call Harborview/UW for info/referrals.

Mental illness help is terribly underfunded. Be patient and persistent. Know your goals and timeline. Be safe.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Please login to view edit histories.