HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » The DU Lounge (Forum) » The drink called the &quo... » Reply #2

Response to In_The_Wind (Reply #1)

Sun Mar 29, 2015, 10:53 AM

2. I'm not sure about the layering but --

Take a glass, fill it with ice and stick a straw down the middle. Then add Dr. Pepper (or Mr. Pibb if you're into medical school drop-outs) and brandy. Again, I'm not too sure as to the layering. Then hit the straw and take it all down as fast as you can.

Of course, as you go for the straw be sure to look at your husband with doe-eyes ifyouknowwhatimeanandithinkyoudo.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 5 replies Author Time Post
Nuclear Unicorn Mar 2015 OP
In_The_Wind Mar 2015 #1
LineLineNew Reply I'm not sure about the layering but --
Nuclear Unicorn Mar 2015 #2
In_The_Wind Mar 2015 #3
Nuclear Unicorn Mar 2015 #5
bigwillq Mar 2015 #4
Please login to view edit histories.