HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Man wrongly convicted can... » Reply #7

Response to azurnoir (Original post)

Tue Sep 25, 2012, 08:22 AM

7. Towns/Cities should cancel all Cop insurance...


and settlements made for police misconduct should come straight out of their pensions.

This would help police to clean up their act. Everytime brutality or perjury occurs & they are caught
it come straight out of there pensions.

I believe this would go a long way to help cops get rid of people that should be locked up in
psychiatric wards.

Here is an Entire Police force engaged in sexual harassment of the only female officer.
I do not understand why they do not dissolve the force & rely on State Police till they create a new one with serious rules.


Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Please login to view edit histories.