HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Latest Breaking News (Forum) » Man wrongly convicted can... » Reply #1

Response to azurnoir (Original post)

Tue Sep 25, 2012, 03:27 AM

1. Any chance that the officers who violated his rights so badly could have their

retirement/pension from the police department taken away?

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Please login to view edit histories.