HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Here is a link to United'... » Reply #14
In the discussion thread: Here is a link to United's COC [View all]

Response to Angry Dragon (Reply #12)

Wed Apr 12, 2017, 04:29 PM

14. There is another post where mn9Driver explains his expertise but I can't find it yet.

 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10028919065#post22

At the very least he/she SOUNDS legit. And if you do a search of posts for him/her, you will find many other instances of commentary on airline-related matters.
[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 14 replies Author Time Post
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 OP
PoliticAverse Apr 2017 #1
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 #2
randome Apr 2017 #3
PoliticAverse Apr 2017 #4
randome Apr 2017 #5
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 #8
randome Apr 2017 #11
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 #13
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 #6
randome Apr 2017 #7
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 #9
randome Apr 2017 #10
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 #12
LineLineLineLineLineLineLineNew Reply There is another post where mn9Driver explains his expertise but I can't find it yet.
randome Apr 2017 #14
Please login to view edit histories.