HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Here is a link to United'... » Reply #7
In the discussion thread: Here is a link to United's COC [View all]

Response to Angry Dragon (Reply #6)

Wed Apr 12, 2017, 03:04 PM

7. But boarding is not complete until the door is shut, according to knowledgeable DUers.

 

[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 14 replies Author Time Post
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 OP
PoliticAverse Apr 2017 #1
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 #2
randome Apr 2017 #3
PoliticAverse Apr 2017 #4
randome Apr 2017 #5
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 #8
randome Apr 2017 #11
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 #13
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 #6
LineLineLineNew Reply But boarding is not complete until the door is shut, according to knowledgeable DUers.
randome Apr 2017 #7
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 #9
randome Apr 2017 #10
Angry Dragon Apr 2017 #12
randome Apr 2017 #14
Please login to view edit histories.