HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Here is a link to United'... » Reply #5
In the discussion thread: Here is a link to United's COC [View all]

Response to PoliticAverse (Reply #4)

Wed Apr 12, 2017, 02:59 PM

5. Oh.

 

Still, with 40,000 people removed from airlines just last year, I would think not all of them fit into this relatively narrow set of definitions. If there was legal recourse, I'm sure it would already have been taken.

And Rule 21 still contains "but not limited to" clauses so...
[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Please login to view edit histories.