HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » Sorry our wellpad failed.... » Reply #17

Response to Earth_First (Original post)

Tue Feb 18, 2014, 10:26 AM

17. Not knowing the meaning of the word 'wellpad'...

 

...I was expecting a feel-good human interest story. Oh, well, I'll keep looking.
[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 24 replies Author Time Post
Earth_First Feb 2014 OP
Brickbat Feb 2014 #1
hatrack Feb 2014 #2
jsr Feb 2014 #11
In_The_Wind Feb 2014 #3
hobbit709 Feb 2014 #4
Chan790 Feb 2014 #5
Feral Child Feb 2014 #6
Champion Jack Feb 2014 #7
Rex Feb 2014 #8
Progressive dog Feb 2014 #9
tkmorris Feb 2014 #12
Progressive dog Feb 2014 #16
jmowreader Feb 2014 #20
jsr Feb 2014 #10
magical thyme Feb 2014 #13
PowerToThePeople Feb 2014 #14
steve2470 Feb 2014 #15
LineNew Reply Not knowing the meaning of the word 'wellpad'...
randome Feb 2014 #17
catbyte Feb 2014 #18
obxhead Feb 2014 #19
randome Feb 2014 #21
CFLDem Feb 2014 #22
Nanjing to Seoul Feb 2014 #23
Scuba Feb 2014 #24
Please login to view edit histories.