HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » RNC Chair Calls QAnon 'Be... » Reply #1

Response to Ford_Prefect (Original post)

Wed Jan 27, 2021, 07:12 PM

1. They will say anything


And hope the MAGSHITS forget in 2 years! I got the feeling they are a little fuckin worm on a big hook and do not know whether to shit or go blind!

They are trying to walk the line with 45% of their voters and the other 55%. They are totally fucked!🤣🤣🤣

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Please login to view edit histories.