HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » General Discussion (Forum) » They were definitely plan... » Reply #4

Response to Skidmore (Reply #2)

Wed Oct 3, 2012, 11:07 AM

4. I suspect you will need


A Voter registration card with Republican Party selected and two forms of photo ID and maybe 2 years of Tax Returns.

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Please login to view edit histories.