HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » BKDem » Journal
Page: « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next »

BKDem

Profile Information

Member since: Wed Jan 24, 2018, 10:30 PM
Number of posts: 1,733

Journal Archives

The Day Democracy Died

Sung by the Founding Fathers.

ww.&feature=emb_logo

They accuse us of being Trump haters

Well, fuck yeah! We're guilty! Of course we are. We're regular human beings. And if you can't find a reason to hate Trump, you're not a regular human being. You're fucked up, you're brain dead, or you aren't fucking trying. It doesn't matter.

Ruffles and Flourishes?

I've never heard it played for this piece of shit before.

Fuck him. Fuck his family, Fuck everyone in that room.

Donald Trump is a criminal.

This Constitutional exercise failed to bring him to justice, but he is nonetheless guilty of the limited crimes spelled out in the articles of impeachment. I believe he’s also guilty of virtually everything else he’s been accused of — his “university” and “foundation” were frauds, he profits by renting rooms to oligarchs and golf carts to the Secret Service at properties he should not be allowed to own, he paid hush money to porn stars, many of his top advisors are in prison is on their way and he lies every time he opens his mouth. He is guilty of everything and innocent of nothing.

SOTU hostages:

Walk out! Enough is enough!

It's time for the SOTU to STFU.

What horse shit. Somebody throw a net over that asshole.

After 5 tedious hours of debate, the witness vote will be 51-49.

Then, after another 5 hours, of debate the acquittal vote will be 53-47.

God bless 70% of America. The other 30%can go fuck themselves.

We can stop saying nice things about John Bolton now.

He gave a paid speech last night supporting the testimony of the impeachment witnesses. His book comes out on March 17.

Bolton is now, and has always been, a war-loving lunatic. Now we know he's also a money-grubbing coward.

"A cross between clown show and a whore house."

John Heileman.

The Sean Misko question from about 20 GOP senators....

...was based on a Red State (!) story that names the whistleblower.

So Rand Paul wasn't as sneaky as those senators (including Cruz and Rubio), and he wasn't as successful.

What a bunch of assholes
Go to Page: « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next »