Source: Alabama Political Reporter
MONTGOMERY Almost 2,000 attorneys from across the US have signed on to a complaint addressed to the Alabama State Bar Disciplinary Committee asking that Attorney General Jeff Session be disbarred from the Alabama State Bar.
The complaint, filed by the Lawyers for Good Government, alleges that Sessions should be disbarred for violating professional conduct standards in the Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct. The allegations stem from Sessions testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee during his Senate confirmation for US Attorney General.
The complaint states that Sessions behaved dishonestly and deceitfully when he testified that he did not have communications with the Russians.
Earlier this month, revelations surfaced that Sessions had contacts with the Russian ambassador to the United States. The ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, and Sessions met twice during the peak of the 2016 presidential race when Sessions was serving as a surrogate for then-candidate Donald Trumps presidential campaign.
Read more: http://www.alreporter.com/2017/03/28/nearly-2000-lawyers-ask-sessions-disbarred/
Let's back up these brave attorneys at law, with a citizens petition to join their noble quest.
It's about time the beltway understands we want a pure U.S.A.G.
The U.S. Senate Banking Committee said on Wednesday it would vote next week on the nomination of Jay Clayton, President Donald Trump's choice to lead the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
After the panel votes on April 4, Clayton would still need to be confirmed by the full U.S. Senate before he could be sworn in as SEC chairman.
Read more: http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1702PF
9 Progressive organizations joined together, to fight this Goldman Sachs crony, pick, to head the SEC.
If they knew what we eToys shareholders know, there wouldn't be a vote. There would be indictments of lawyers, Bain Capital & Goldman Sachs.
Sister Mary Ellen Prejean is asking for our help, to cry out against Arkansas Govermor scheuling 8 executions, in 10 days.
Source: NBC News New York
The NYPD officer who fatally shot an unarmed Bronx teen in 2012 has quit the force to avoid being fired after he was found guilty in a disciplinary trial of botching department tactics after the shooting.
After the departmental trial wrapped up in January, the NYPD says the trial commissioner on Friday found Haste guilty on all counts and recommended he be fired. Police Commissioner James O'Neill agreed with the findings and recommendations
Read more: https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/NYPD-Officer-Richard-Haste-Quits-After-Being-Found-Guilty-Departmental-Trial-417139613.html%3Famp%3Dy
Last week, we sent a request, for D.C. District Court, for a Temporary Restraining Order ("TRO" to block nomination of Jay Clayton, to be head the SEC.
The Clerk of Court (illegally) refused to docket the item.
However, a copy was sent to various duplicitous, and other persons of note, including President Trump and USAG Sessions; which seems to possibly be delaying the confirmation vote, of Jay Clayton.
The conundrum is, should Trump drop Clayton, journos will smell the blood in the water, desiring to know the real reasons why; and ...if Clayton is confirmed ...the bleeding will be much worse, where such will bring one of the biggest Wall Street fraud cases, with unprecedented documentation of federal corruption protection ...to the fore.
Let me explain....
1. Goldman Sachs did a $600 million fraud that caused a public company to go bankrupt, less than 2 years, after Goldman Sachs took the entity IPO.
2. A classic pump-n- dump stock fraud (spinning) scheme transpired, wjere the stock went to a predictable $80 a share; but Sachs gave its client less than $20 per.
3. Goldman Sachs breached its fiduciary duty, deliberately underpricing the stock, giving windfall profits to handpicked friends, who would then....spin back...1/2 the lottery ticket type gains.
4. Resultant of the $600 million dollar IPO fraud, the public company was put into bankruptcy, .....?by a Goldman Sachs law firm???
5. To make sure no prosecution would occur, a lessor known Goldman Sachs law firm, in Delaware, applied to the federal court, to be the public companies court appointed counsel.
6. This clandestine Goldman Sachs law firm lied, under oath, a dozen times, to keep its conflict of interest issues, hidden from the court, the creditors and the victims (such as shareholders etc)
7. But that wasnt enough, they needed a duplicitous Creditors counsel...also. So a Ponzi schemer, needing protection from prosecution, joined the fray.
8. A court appointed fiduciary (yours truly) was in the way. So they offered a million dollar bribe; which was turned down and reported.
9. Instead of arrests occurring, the fiduciary was locked out, and a partner of the Ponzi schemer, was illicitly put in the fiduciary's place - so the frauds would continue.
10. Then, Goldman Sachs secret law firm picks the Ponzi schemer to sue Goldman Sachs, in NY Supreme Court; which was Sachs suing Sachs to assure Sachs wouldn't lose.
Wall Street Fraud is Protected by FED Corruption
11. To make sure everything goes smooth, the head executive of a national firm "retroactively" retires and another secret law firm partner is arranged to become the very federal prosecutor over the cases in question.
12. A few years later, Goldman Sachs secret law firm and the Ponzi schemer - get caught, red handed, by Smoking Guns - and they confess intentionally leaving false affidavits to lie to the court.
13. But the court says it doesn't care; because these are "good ole boyz"
14. Of course, the hand picked prosecutor, being a partner of the firm committing the crimes, declines to investigate or prosecute.
15. Then, a DOJ Deputy Director, who promised justice, chooses discretion over valor, resigning.
16. A few more years later, more proof is ferreted out, of US Attorney, being a partner of the criminals.
17. This evidence is given to the Public Corruption Task Force; which chooses to shut down and disband
18. Even career federal prosecutors of the Task Force, are threatened to keep silent - Or Else!
19. A POTUS wannabe, directly benefiting from these frauds, fails multiple Presidential bids
20. Meanwhile, dozens of low level henchmen (Stanford, Dreier, Madoff, Rothstein, Petters, Vennes, Prevost, Bell, etc) are arrested and sent to prison.
21. Goldman Sachs v Goldman Sachs is permanently shut down, in New York Supreme Court and then the Delaware Bankruptcy Court (over a dozen years later).
22. Neither USAG Ashcroft, Mukasey, Holder or Lynch had the guts to touch these cases and the multi billions of dollars in fraud
23. As could be expected, a dozen issues of mayhem and homicides transpire. Including a partner in the crimes laundering $12 billion; which the feds report is only $3.7 billion
24. The reason those feds downplay the severity, is the brother of a fed prosecutor was directly involved.
25. We have to say "was", because that brother of a Assistant U.S. Attorney ...woke up dead!
Current State of Affairs
26. A new United States President and new USAG arrived; and they (appear) to have nothing to gain from protecting this case.
27. HOWEVER, the strangest thing has happened. SullCrom is one of the bad faith law firms needing "protection" from prosecution.
28. It stretches the imagination, beyond reasonable, for SullCrom to state they had.. No Idea ...all this was going on (especially since they got copies of the facts...many times ....over the years)
29. SullCrom was the New York law firm defending Goldman Sachs from being sued by Goldman Sachs Delaware law firm (via the Ponzi scheme cronies).
30. NOW.....s p e c i o u s l y ...a SullCrom partner (Jay Clayton) who worked for Goldman Sachs cases (and his wife still works for Goldman Sachs) has been nominated to be head of the SEC; which "THEY" think will assure the staunch refusals to prosecute will remain the status quo.
But they overlooked something. Being that Jay Clayton worked on behalf of Goldman Sachs, whilst also investing in Bain Capital, whilst being a partner of Sullivan & Cromwell, and a wife who worked for Goldman Sachs..
...means Jay Clayton cannot touch these cases
He would be criminally negligent! Therefore, an independent investigator/ prosecutor, must be assigned. Which is a scenario, the racketeers, have been seeking to avoid, for 16 years!
[center][font size=5 color=burnt] OOPS
Jay Clayton, the Wall Street attorney tapped by President Donald Trump to lead the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, on Thursday defended himself against Democrats' charges that multiple conflicts of interest would force him to miss too many SEC votes.
Clayton, a partner at elite law firm Sullivan & Cromwell, is expected to win confirmation easily, although some Democrats on the Senate Banking Committee raised concerns about his ties to Wall Street and Goldman Sachs, a bank he represented during the financial crisis and that employs his wife, Gretchen.
Throughout the hearing, Democrats including Sherrod Brown of Ohio and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, repeatedly said Clayton's Wall Street relationships are a worry.
Read more: https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN16U0DL
The article also stayed
And our eToys v Goldman Dachs case is one of them there "recusal" issues..
For 16 years, I've been fighting Wall Street fraud by Goldman Sachs & Bain Capital; which has been protected from prosecution by corruption.
Now Trump has nominated one of our eToys enemies, to be head of the SEC;
which is Absurd!
Yesterday the court received a TRO request to block todays Senate hearings to confirm Clayton; and it appears the Clerk simply didn't docket the request (🚫
THEY (the powers that be) think THEY win once Clayton is in as SEC Chair; but they are SO wrong.
Selfishly, we want Clayton in; because that guarantees our eToys case ...FINALLY ..gets to go to court
Clayton would be criminally negligent to touch eToys.
By the way, Clayton also gets money from Bain Capital
It ain't easy to take down big sleazy...but hubris helps!
Source: New York Post
Exxon Mobil admitted in Manhattan Supreme Court Wednesday that it lost a years worth of emails from the alias account used by Secretary of State Rex Tillerson when he was the companys CEO.
Tillerson whose middle name is Wayne and went by the alias Wayne Tracker in the sensitive emails to company board members is among those being investigated by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman for allegedly deceiving investors about Exxons scientific research on climate-change impact.
Judge Barry Ostrager ordered Exxon to deliver sworn statements and records from its staffers responsible for monitoring the Wayne Tracker emails, so state investigators could determine how they were lost.
He suggested both sides try to work out their differences about the missing emails, but also ordered the energy giant to comply by March 31 with Schneidermans 16-month old subpoena for records.
Read more: http://nypost.com/2017/03/22/exxon-says-it-lost-emails-from-tillersons-alias-account/
It looks like Tillerson & Exxon have some splain'n to do.
It's on it's way, a request for TRO, to block Trump's pick if Jay Clayton, for S.E.C.
It was rushed...because no Senator responded, nor did Trump's staff (though I tweeted the letter, to him, twice a day)
[center][font size=6 color=navy] UPDATE [/font][/center]
Here's a link to what was sent, and is now confirmed received, a Complaint seeking TRO against Nominee Clayton
and here's pick of reception confirmation
Source: Washington Post UCLA Law Professor Volokh
N.Y. bill would require people to remove inaccurate, irrelevant, inadequate or excessive statements about others
From New York Assembly Bill 5323, introduced by Assemblyman David I. Weprin and (as Senate Bill 4561 by state Sen. Tony Avella), a bill aimed at securing a right to be forgotten:
Within 30 days of a request from an individual,
all search engines and online speakers] shall remove content about such individual, and links or indexes to any of the same, that is inaccurate, irrelevant, inadequate or excessive,
"and without replacing such removed content with any disclaimer [or] takedown notice.
naccurate, irrelevant, inadequate, or excessive shall mean content,
which after a significant lapse in time from its first publication,
is no longer material to current public debate or discourse,
especially when considered in light of the financial, reputational and/or demonstrable other harm that the information is causing to the requesters professional, financial, reputational or other interest,
Read more: http://tinyurl.com/lqmoes8
Goodbye DU and every other dissent versus der Drumpf
Here's a link to the Bill to restrict free speech
Profile InformationName: Laser Haas
Gender: Do not display
Hometown: Anywhere USA
Home country: United States
Current location: NOMADIC
Member since: Mon Apr 21, 2008, 12:12 PM
Number of posts: 7,805
About laserhaasLove BB, Laser Tag, Poker (Tournaments only). Work with Occupy camps. Willing to help you in your fight for justice (let's discuss it).
- 2018 (481)
- 2017 (155)
- 2016 (133)
- 2015 (163)
- 2014 (112)
- 2013 (110)
- 2012 (8)