Now I know why this guy was so f&cked up.
1. His birth name was NoName Maddox. That is actually the name his mother gave him. His birth certificate reads 'No Name Maddox'
His name Manson comes from a man his mother lived with for a while.
2. His mother, Kathleen Maddox, was a teenage prostitute and his father was a transient
3. Shortly after he was born, his mother traded him for a pitcher a beer. The waitress thought she was joking. His mother left him behind when she left. So, the waitress took him home with her. His uncle came and took him home -- should have left him with the waitress who took him home and actually did want him
4. In 1939 his mother was arrested for robbery and in 42 she was released on parole. She shuttled him from cheap hotel room to cheap hotel room, a few times trying to sell him
5. Manson didn't get anything for Christmas, so he burned other kids toys.
6. At age 13 he went on an armed robbery spree
7. He was sexually assaulted at Indiana Boy's School
8. He was arrested on his way to New Mexico with two females in his car for violating the Mann Act
9. When scheduled for release from prison in 1967, he requested to stay in jail. (too bad they didn't keep him there)
10. The psychiatrist who examined Manson while he was still a teen found him 'disturbed' and 'potentially dangerous'. He also found him to be extremely charismatic. (How prophetic of the doctor)
11. While living in Haight-Ashbury he set himself up as a guru and preached his philosophy of Scientology
12. The house where the Tate Murders occurred was chosen to frighten Terry Melcher. Melcher had lived there before Polanski-Tate. He had some interest in producing a documentary about Manson, but changed his mind. Manson, angry, tried to get in touch with Melcher, but could not. So, he had the occupants at the house killed to frighten Melcher.
In case you're wondering, the last thing I found about his mother was, she and his uncle Luther, tried robbing a guy using a ketchup bottle, pretending it was a gun. The victim could tell it wasn't a gun, so they beat the guy in the head with the bottle. Because... what a family.
Good riddance Charlie. You may have had a bad childhood, but that doesn't make up for the people you had murdered, the impressionable teens you drugged and manipulated, the fear you created and the lives you ruined
il douche and squato the dink are duking it out in the sandbox again
North Koreas state media has criticised Donald Trump for insulting leader Kim Jong-Un, saying the US president deserved the death penalty and calling him a coward for cancelling a visit to the inter-Korean border.
An editorial in the ruling party newspaper Rodong Sinmun focused its anger on Trumps visit to South Korea last week, during which he denounced the Norths cruel dictatorship in a speech to legislators in Seoul.
The worst crime for which he can never be pardoned is that he dared [to] malignantly hurt the dignity of the supreme leadership, the editorial said.
He should know that he is just a hideous criminal sentenced to death by the Korean people, it added.
I'm certain his Secret Service detail is sooooooooo very worried that dinky mc badhair from PDK has placed il douche on death notice
As chief justice of Alabamas supreme court, Moore twice argued that the states rape shield law should not prevent alleged sex offenders from using certain evidence about their underage accusers personal lives to discredit them.
The cases were among 10 between 2013 and 2016 where Moore dissented from the courts majority and sided with alleged offenders who were appealing to the court as part of their efforts to overturn convictions or punishments for sexual crimes.
A review by the Guardian of all decisions issued by the Alabama supreme court during Moores second stint found decisions on 16 criminal cases that involved alleged sexual crimes. Moore sided with the offender over state prosecutors in 13 of those cases.
On 10 occasions, this meant dissenting from the majority view of the courts nine judges. Moore sided with the state in the other three cases.
The rape-shield law also arose in the case of Sherman Tate, a school mentor who was convicted of coercing two 15-year-old female students to touch him sexually. Moore argued in June 2014 that attorneys for Tate should have been allowed to tell jurors that he believed the girls were bisexual and in a relationship together.
One is the innocent until proven guilty
me: Innocent until proven guilty is for the jury box, not the voting box
Sometimes these girls encourage it. They push and pursue. (Which is sick in and of itself)
me: Yeah. Kind of like when I was arrested with 3 kilos of cocaine on me. I mean, the dealer just kept pursuing me, pushing me to buy. What was I to do?
What about Bill Clinton?
me: What about Bill Clinton? I was unaware he was running for anything. I would also add, his offenses involved adults. I know of no mall that banned Bill from entering because he was pursuing teen aged girls
Times were different then.
me: Doesn't matter. Besides, 14 was still illegal in Alabama. (This takes me back to the first defense)
Is it fair to bring up something that happened that long ago? He's a different person now.
me: Yes. Considering how readily the Republicans smeared Geraldine Ferraro with accusations about her deceased father back in 1984... Yes. Especially since Ferraro wasn't her father
I haven't encountered anyone who has used the Biblical defense.
When I first saw them I was not surprised, as that's where the right always turns as they proclaim they're rededicating their lives to Jesus and have been forgiven. If I were to encounter an individual like that, I would point out the many places within the Bible that they were failing at that moment
In Beijing, Trump declines to hit President Xi Jinping on trade: I dont blame China
"Weak as Water!' Said Miss Slocum played brilliantly by the late Mollie Sugden
Whatever happened to the big mouthed, blowhard that was going to let China know what's what?
Whatever happened to China the currency manipulator
I guess being the first world leader to dine in the Forbidden City has changed all that
In Virginias 13th District, Republican Del. Bob Marshall, the author of the states bill to ban transgender people from using the bathrooms of their gender identity was beaten by Danica Roem, a transgender woman who ran on a platform of fixing the areas transit problems.
There are presently 14 Republican Incumbents in the House of Delegates who are on track to lose their seats
They are in Districts 10, 12, 13, 21, 31, 32, 40 (though this one is 50:50 and only 87% of vote counted), 50, 51, 67, 68, 73, 84, 85
Updates as they come at
Want a beacon into wtf is wrong with il douche
Ed Gillespie worked hard but did not embrace me or what I stand for. Dont forget, Republicans won 4 out of 4 House seats, and with the economy doing record numbers, we will continue to win, even bigger than before!
He turns it into all about him and how Gillespie wasn't on board with him
Gillespie ran an il douche style campaign
he (il douche) is really nauseating
one word to describe him -- pathetic
he's worse than James Buchanan or Warren G Harding
Profile InformationGender: Male
Current location: Boseong
Member since: Fri Jan 30, 2004, 04:44 AM
Number of posts: 24,188
- 2023 (50)
- 2022 (82)
- 2021 (131)
- 2020 (214)
- 2019 (188)
- 2018 (50)
- 2017 (80)
- 2016 (106)
- 2015 (22)