HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Democrats 2020 » Warren 2020 (Group) » The monied knives are out...
Elizabeth Warren You are in the Warren 2020 Group. Only members who have selected Elizabeth Warren as their preferred Democratic presidential candidate are permitted to post in this Group.

Mon Dec 2, 2019, 06:32 PM

The monied knives are out for Senator Warren

[link:https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2019/12/02/state-lawmakers-acknowledge-lobbyists-helped-craft-their-op-eds-attacking-medicare-for-all/?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_lobbyistemails-1125am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory-ans|

The monied knives are out for Sentor Warren in her fight for a decent health care system in this country.

Surprise, surprise.

3 replies, 281 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply The monied knives are out for Senator Warren (Original post)
Red Oak Dec 2 OP
INdemo Dec 2 #1
sop Dec 2 #2
sagesnow Dec 3 #3

Response to Red Oak (Original post)

Mon Dec 2, 2019, 06:50 PM

1. These are the same people that were out to destroy Obama's Health Care Plan

when he first introduced it in 2008.....If you notice these attacks got more vicious after the Republican Bloomberg entered the Democratic Primary. This is why I am convinced the multi millions Bloomberg is spending is not all from his personal banks account

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Mon Dec 2, 2019, 06:57 PM

2. I think it has more to do with Warren's proposed wealth tax, her promises to reign in Wall Street,

support for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and her economic populism in general. The M4A plan probably doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting through Congress, but her other positions could cost the monied class a pile of money.

Reply to this post

Tue Dec 3, 2019, 08:41 AM

3. Am eagerly awaiting my

Billionaire Tears coffee mug. It's expected to arrive any day, in case you were wondering what my sentiments about wealthy Corporate tax cheats in this country.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread