HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Democrats 2020 » Sanders 2020 (Group) » Sanders Surge Just Became...
Bernie Sanders You are in the Sanders 2020 Group. Only members who have selected Bernie Sanders as their preferred Democratic presidential candidate are permitted to post in this Group.

Sun Dec 15, 2019, 04:56 PM

Sanders Surge Just Became Undeniable (to others)

For Berners, looking out from the inside, we knew that the Sanders Surge was born during an early autumn phone call from AOC to a Las Vegas hospital room. However, even as Sanders has climbed and climbed and climbed, my best efforts to convince supporters of other candidates (not necessarily to vote for him but) at least to concede that a Sanders Surge has occurred have been met with cognitive dissonance. No volume facts has made a dent.

I was not surprised by the reaction except for the depths of denial which some feel about Bernie's continued rise despite clogged arteries (which since have been locked open by stents).

On Friday the 13th, the Boston Globe's James Pindell confirmed the Sanders Surge AND MORE! I have crossed linked from the Democratic Primaries forum.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287382435

0 replies, 756 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Reply to this thread