HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Democrats 2020 » Buttigieg 2020 (Group) » NH Poll has Mayor Pete in...
Pete Buttigieg You are in the Buttigieg 2020 Group. Only members who have selected Pete Buttigieg as their preferred Democratic presidential candidate are permitted to post in this Group.

Tue Nov 19, 2019, 07:56 PM

NH Poll has Mayor Pete in 1st place

Can't post details yet but will when I get home.

Small sampling but a big jump.

I could not be prouder of our party.

3 replies, 474 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply NH Poll has Mayor Pete in 1st place (Original post)
grantcart Nov 19 OP
Quackers Nov 19 #1
Jarqui Nov 19 #2
MBS Nov 20 #3

Response to grantcart (Original post)

Tue Nov 19, 2019, 08:14 PM

1. I think Pete is going to surprise a lot of people, especially those who downplayed his

presidential run.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to grantcart (Original post)

Wed Nov 20, 2019, 04:37 PM

3. really, really good numbers

Only downside is that 31% of Dem. primary voters still think that Biden has the best chance of beating Trump, with only 10-11% each thinking that Pete or Warren or Sanders have the best chance. I do believe those numbers will change, though
. . . especially because a clear plurality (31%) of those polled chose Pete as the candidate who would make the best president. Way, way higher percentage than anyone else (Warren, 17; Biden, 14; Sanders, 12).
Also, Pete's favorable/unfavorable ratio is way, way higher than anyone else, and only 2% of Dem voters now say they've never heard of him.

Another sobering reminder is that 64% of the Democratic primary voters polled said that they could change their minds between now and the NH primary.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread