HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Topics » Democrats 2020 » Buttigieg 2020 (Group) » quick heads up, Shermicha...
Pete Buttigieg You are in the Buttigieg 2020 Group. Only members who have selected Pete Buttigieg as their preferred Democratic presidential candidate are permitted to post in this Group.

Fri May 24, 2019, 08:10 PM

quick heads up, Shermichael Singleton, who just savaged Pete on Chris Mathews, is a RW Rethug

Started out with Newt Gringrich, has worked with Paul Ryan, Romney, etc etc. Was Ben 'REO' Carson's lieutenant at HUD, under Trump till he got sacked. Also worked for the repulsive America Rising oppo research goon squad.

He was a right proper pronger tonight, accused Pete of having white privilege, said he has zero policies and zero chance with blacks (I think he REALLY wanted to say because he was gay, as he was all puffing up hard, in that so-fake black rethug male way, but he stopped short of that). Was most Pete-hostile talking head I have seen on MSNBC.

Disgusting

1 replies, 719 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply quick heads up, Shermichael Singleton, who just savaged Pete on Chris Mathews, is a RW Rethug (Original post)
Celerity May 24 OP
leftofcool May 24 #1

Response to Celerity (Original post)

Fri May 24, 2019, 09:58 PM

1. You are going to heat this shit often from the right and the left as well

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread