HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Democratic Primaries (Forum) » New Economist/YouGov poll...
Undecided 37%
Elizabeth Warren19%
Joe Biden14%
Kamala Harris9%
Bernie Sanders8%

Wed Aug 14, 2019, 12:02 PM

New Economist/YouGov poll, Dems-only preferences: Biden 24%, Warren 21%, Sanders 13%, Harris 9%

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/mujbtdyiti/econTabReport.pdf

That's from section 26, info from pages 133 and 134.

With independents factored in as well, the poll's top results showed Biden at 21% and Warren at 20%, but the results for Dems alone are significant for closed primaries.

Btw, since Biden does 10 points worse with independents than Dems and YouGov shows his total 3 points lower overall, and Warren does 5 points worse with independents than Dems and YouGov shows her only 1 point lower overall, I suspect the rounded numbers look closer than the actual numbers, and Biden might be closer to 2 points ahead than 1 point ahead. Warren might be at 19.6 instead of 20 with both Dems and independents counted, while Biden might be at 21.4 instead of 21 with both Dems and independents counted.
If I were to vote in a presidential
primary today, I would vote for:
Joe Biden

2 replies, 244 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply New Economist/YouGov poll, Dems-only preferences: Biden 24%, Warren 21%, Sanders 13%, Harris 9% (Original post)
highplainsdem Aug 14 OP
highplainsdem Aug 14 #1
Cha Aug 14 #2

Response to highplainsdem (Original post)

Wed Aug 14, 2019, 12:47 PM

1. kick

Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to highplainsdem (Original post)

Wed Aug 14, 2019, 10:05 PM

2. KR!

Joe Biden

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread