HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Groups » Martin O'Malley (Group) » Martin O’Malley Soldiers ...

Wed Jan 6, 2016, 09:52 PM

Martin O’Malley Soldiers On With Retail Efforts As Caucus Nears

*Knock knock*

“Hi, I’m Martin O’Malley, I’m running for President.”

“Oh, hi!”

For underdog Democratic candidate Martin O’Malley, finding new caucus-goers to support you means looking everywhere – even in 20-degree weather in a snowy neighborhood in Des Moines. That’s where O’Malley was on Wednesday, going door-to-door with his son William. A few days earlier he drove through a snowstorm to make small, rural county events (which probably should’ve just been canceled). He spent Saturday and Sunday meeting with Democrats in conservative Western Iowa, and finished up the trip back at his Des Moines headquarters last night, making phone calls alongside staff and volunteers.

More at http://iowastartingline.com/2016/01/04/martin-omalley-soldiers-on-with-retail-efforts-as-caucus-nears/

2 replies, 1432 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Martin O’Malley Soldiers On With Retail Efforts As Caucus Nears (Original post)
ProudToBeLiberal Jan 2016 OP
elleng Jan 2016 #1
ProudToBeLiberal Jan 2016 #2

Response to ProudToBeLiberal (Original post)

Wed Jan 6, 2016, 09:58 PM

1. Thanks, ProudToBeLiberal.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to elleng (Reply #1)

Wed Jan 6, 2016, 10:53 PM

2. Anytime. I'm impressed with your dedication and effort for Governor O'Malley.

I hope you liked the article!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread