HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Community Help (Forum) » How is your favorite in y...

Fri Dec 6, 2019, 07:22 PM

How is your favorite in your profile determined?

Mine says, Environment and Energy. I rarely post in that forum.

4 replies, 788 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Reply How is your favorite in your profile determined? (Original post)
dewsgirl Dec 6 OP
EarlG Dec 6 #1
dewsgirl Dec 7 #2
ManiacJoe Dec 7 #3
dewsgirl Dec 7 #4

Response to dewsgirl (Original post)

Fri Dec 6, 2019, 07:29 PM

1. It's the Group you've posted in most (nt)

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to EarlG (Reply #1)

Sat Dec 7, 2019, 04:11 PM

2. I have posted over 3000 posts in the past 90 days,

lots of time in my hands lately. Only 11 of those were in that forum.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to dewsgirl (Reply #2)

Sat Dec 7, 2019, 04:31 PM

3. favorite forum and favorite group

are two different categories.
If you are posting 95% in General Discussion and LBN, the stats for the remaining 5% may "seem" skewed.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink


Response to ManiacJoe (Reply #3)

Sat Dec 7, 2019, 05:04 PM

4. Thank you.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread