HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Community Help (Forum) » All of the images in my a...

Mon Sep 16, 2019, 10:56 AM

All of the images in my art essays are victims of the demise of tinypic.com

Last edited Mon Sep 16, 2019, 01:07 PM - Edit history (1)

Do I reformat somehow in Photobucket?

If you google this essay of mine you will see what happens: Glitter: The Lady in gold by Gustav Klimpt.

I have been in the process of privately publishing in a book a collection of all my essays first published here in GD.

I need Community Help advice...

2 replies, 666 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply All of the images in my art essays are victims of the demise of tinypic.com (Original post)
CTyankee Sep 16 OP
demmiblue Sep 16 #1
CTyankee Sep 16 #2

Response to CTyankee (Original post)

Mon Sep 16, 2019, 04:26 PM

1. FYI: Today is the last day to download your images:

IMPORTANT DATES:

August 20, 2019 - no new images may be uploaded on TinyPic.

September 9, 2019 - hosted images will no longer be viewable on 3rd party websites. Because we are an anonymous hosting site and therefore cannot provide notice by e-mail to our users, we have opted to replace all hosted images with a temporary message directing them to this notice.

September 16, 2019 - last day for TinyPic account holders to access their accounts and download their images.

We would like to personally thank you for choosing TinyPic as your hosting service. Many of you have been utilizing our services since we launched back in April 2004. As you look for a new hosting service, please consider selecting one of the premium plans offered by our sister site, Photobucket.

http://tinypic.com/

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to demmiblue (Reply #1)

Mon Sep 16, 2019, 04:40 PM

2. workin' on it...

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread