HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Community Help (Forum) » Can I get a shorter reduc...

Wed Apr 17, 2019, 01:08 PM

Can I get a shorter reduced-chances-for-juries flag than 90 days?

I just saw one of my posts was removed. The post was asking someone to please alert a post that clearly broke the rules about smearing Democrats.

I asked because I was waiting for an earlier alert to get resolved, and it was driving me bananas to see this posted on a DU forum.

My post was removed for interfering with forum moderation. Itís the first time Iíve said something about alerting a post.

I have learned from my mistake about not flagging posts this way, and wonít do it again.

I am a long-term member and an enthusiastic DUer... And Iím really bummed out about having my chances to serve on a jury reduced to 80%.

2 replies, 1451 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 2 replies Author Time Post
Reply Can I get a shorter reduced-chances-for-juries flag than 90 days? (Original post)
Politicub Apr 2019 OP
redstatebluegirl Apr 2019 #1
Politicub Apr 2019 #2

Response to Politicub (Original post)

Wed Apr 17, 2019, 01:12 PM

1. As many juries as there have been lately I don't think you need to be concerned you will get chosen.

I have been serving on a ton of them lately and do so gladly. I think 80 percent chance means you still have a good chance of serving. You might want to read the rules again just to refresh yourself. I happened to me last year.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to redstatebluegirl (Reply #1)

Wed Apr 17, 2019, 01:15 PM

2. That's a good suggestion

Thanks.

I thought I had a good grasp on them, but I guess I didnít for all of them.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread