HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » The Rich Have Never Been ...

Sat Jan 9, 2016, 09:54 PM

The Rich Have Never Been Richer - Total 97 Trillion - Where's Ours I Ask

The top 10% of Americans hold 93% of the wealth. They could pay off our national debt completely, and never even miss the money.

Don't be fooled.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-12/richest-have-never-been-richer-us-household-assets-rise-record-97-trillion

You can Google all you want.

Just let me know if you are tired of working harder, and harder for less, and less.

And let me know what you plan on doing about it.......

I am throwing in with Bernie, and his millions of supporters for starters.....

3 replies, 1183 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 3 replies Author Time Post
Reply The Rich Have Never Been Richer - Total 97 Trillion - Where's Ours I Ask (Original post)
Yallow Jan 2016 OP
brewens Jan 2016 #1
Rosa Luxemburg Jan 2016 #2
Melurkyoulongtime Jan 2016 #3

Response to Yallow (Original post)

Sat Jan 9, 2016, 10:13 PM

1. I've felt the looting was on that scale for some time. They keep telling us you could "take it all"

and it wouldn't make a dent when we talk about raising taxes on them. Of course they would want us to believe that. The one thing no one seems to talk about is that our tax dollars have accounted for much of that wealth. Many of those 10% are way in the black on our tax dollars. What goes into their pockets makes what poor people get a joke!

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Sat Jan 9, 2016, 10:21 PM

2. The poorer vote against their own interests

they somehow think some of Trumps wealth might magically rub off onto to them?

Reply to this post

Sun Jan 10, 2016, 12:06 AM

3. Working poor here...

and I as well as most people I know are voting for Bernie! Oh, and I'm in Texas too It seems that even a lot of people here are finally fed up I've waited over 30 years for them to start coming around to the light side and it seems that a good number of them finally are!

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread