HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » How Many Hillary "Endorse...

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 10:08 PM

How Many Hillary "Endorsers" Are Part Of The Problem?

Of all the people that endorsed Hillary for 2016, and I know there are a lot, how many claimed the crooks on Wall Street need to be brought to justice for their crimes?

Everyone with half a brain knows laws were broken by the "crooked class" causing the economic meltdown in 2008.

In my opinion, if you were not calling for justice to be served on the crooks that stole our country into an economic wipeout for millions of Americans, you are PART OF THE PROBLEM.

This includes Democrats.

Now how many of the Democrats that endorsed Hillary called for justice for the crooks?

I know a few did.

The rest are part of the problem that is destroying our country and our planet.

Sorry.

I call em as I see em.

If Wall Street gets to steal all they want, don't ever plan on having a pot to piss in, for long.

46 replies, 2197 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 46 replies Author Time Post
Reply How Many Hillary "Endorsers" Are Part Of The Problem? (Original post)
Yallow Jan 2016 OP
1StrongBlackMan Jan 2016 #1
oasis Jan 2016 #7
Yallow Jan 2016 #8
1StrongBlackMan Jan 2016 #9
jeff47 Jan 2016 #14
metroins Jan 2016 #16
1StrongBlackMan Jan 2016 #22
Fuddnik Jan 2016 #20
1StrongBlackMan Jan 2016 #23
bvar22 Jan 2016 #40
JRLeft Jan 2016 #21
1StrongBlackMan Jan 2016 #25
Gothmog Jan 2016 #13
burrowowl Jan 2016 #19
emulatorloo Jan 2016 #2
mcar Jan 2016 #3
rbrnmw Jan 2016 #10
jeff47 Jan 2016 #15
emulatorloo Jan 2016 #35
jeff47 Jan 2016 #39
emulatorloo Jan 2016 #41
jeff47 Jan 2016 #43
emulatorloo Jan 2016 #44
jeff47 Jan 2016 #45
emulatorloo Jan 2016 #46
Yallow Jan 2016 #4
1StrongBlackMan Jan 2016 #26
Yallow Jan 2016 #5
Yallow Jan 2016 #6
Joe Shlabotnik Jan 2016 #18
in_cog_ni_to Jan 2016 #29
brooklynite Jan 2016 #11
Gothmog Jan 2016 #12
NurseJackie Jan 2016 #24
billhicks76 Jan 2016 #17
1StrongBlackMan Jan 2016 #27
questionseverything Jan 2016 #30
1StrongBlackMan Jan 2016 #31
questionseverything Jan 2016 #32
1StrongBlackMan Jan 2016 #34
DemocratSinceBirth Jan 2016 #37
questionseverything Jan 2016 #38
in_cog_ni_to Jan 2016 #28
PyaarRevolution Jan 2016 #33
azmom Jan 2016 #42
randome Jan 2016 #36

Response to Yallow (Original post)

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 10:20 PM

1. People were prosecuted where there was a case to do so ...

Partial List of Financial Sector Officials Convicted since 1/20/09
2/2/12 David Higgs and Salmaan Siddiqui, Credit Suisse, plead guilty to conspiracy involving valuation of MBS
3/6/12 Allen Stanford, former Caribbean billionaire and general schmuck, convicted on 13 of 14 counts in $2.2B Ponzi scheme, faces 20+ years in prison
6/4/12 Matthew Kluger, lawyer, sentenced to 12 years in prison, along with co-conspirator stock trader Garrett Bauer (9 years) and co-conspirator Kenneth Robinson (not yet sentenced) for 17 year insider trading scheme.
6/14/12 Allen Stanford sentenced to 110 years without parole.
6/15/12 Rajat Gupta, former Goldman Sachs director, found guilty of insider trading. Could face a decade in prison when sentenced later this year.
6/22/12 Timothy S. Durham, 49, former CEO of Fair Financial Company, convicted of one count conspiracy to commit wire and securities fraud, 10 counts of wire fraud, and one count of securities fraud.
6/22/12 James F. Cochran, 56, former chairman of the board of Fair, convicted of one count of conspiracy to commit wire and securities fraud, one count of securities fraud, and six counts of wire fraud.
6/22/12 Rick D. Snow, 48, former CFO of Fair, convicted of one count of conspiracy to commit wire and securities fraud, one count of securities fraud, and three counts of wire fraud.
7/13/12 Russell Wassendorf Sr., CEO of collapsed brokerage firm Peregrine Financial Group Inc. arrested and charged with lying to regulators after admitting to authorities he embezzled "millions of dollars" and forged bank statements for "nearly twenty years."
8/22/12 Doug Whitman, Whitman Capital LLC hedge fund founder, convicted of insider trading following a trial in which he spent more than two days on the stand telling jurors he was innocent
10/26/12 UPDATE: Former Goldman Sachs director Rajat Gupta sentenced to two years in federal prison. He will, of course, appeal. . .
11/20/12 Hedge fund manager Matthew Martoma charged with insider trading at SAC Capital Advisors, and prosecutors are looking at Martoma's boss, Steven Cohen, for possible involvement.
02/14/13 Gilbert Lopez, former chief accounting officer of Stanford Financial Group, and former controller Mark Kuhrt sentenced to 20 yrs in prison for their roles in Allen Sanford's $7.2 billion Ponzi scheme.
03/29/13 Michael Sternberg, portfolio mgr at SAC Capital, arrested in NYC, charged with conspiracy and securities fraud. Pled not guilty and freed on $3m bail.
04/04/13 Matthew Marshall Taylor,fmr Goldman Sachs trader arrested, charged by CFTC w/defrauding his employer on $8BN futures bet "by intentionally concealing the true huge size, as well as the risk and potential profits or losses associated."
04/04/13 Matthew Taylor admits guilt, makes plea bargain. Sentencing set for 26 June; faces up to 20 years in prison but will likely only see 3-4 years. Says, "I am truly sorry."
04/11/13 Ex-KPMG LLP partner Scott London charged by federal prosecutors w/passing inside tips to a friend in exchange for cash, jewelry, and concert tickets; expected to plead guilty in May.
08/01/13 Fabrice Tourré convicted on six counts of security fraud, including "aiding and abetting" his former employer, Goldman Sachs
08/14/13 Javier Martin-Artajo and Julien Grout charged with wire fraud, falsifying records, and conspiracy in connection with JP Morgan's "London Whale" trade.
08/19/13 Phillip A. Falcone, manager of hedge fund Harbinger Capital Partners, agrees to admit to "wrongdoing" in market manipulation. Will banned from securities industry for 5 years and pay $18MM in disgorgement and fines.
09/16/13 Javier Martin-Artajo and Julien Grout officially indicted on charges associated with "London Whale" trade.
02/06/14 Matthew Martoma convicted of insider trading while at hedge fund SAC (Stephen A. Cohen) Capital Advisors. Expected sentence 7-10 years.
03/24/14 Annette Bongiorno, Bernard Madoff's secretary; Daniel Bonventre, director of operations for investments; JoAnn Crupi, an account manager; and Jerome O'Hara and George Perez, both computer programmers convicted of conspiracy to defraud clients, securities fraud, and falsifying the books and records.
05/19/14 Credit Suisse, which has an investment bank branch in NYC, agrees to plead guilty and pay appx. $2.6 billion penalties for helping wealthy Americans hide wealth and avoid taxes.
09/08/14 Matthew Martoma, convicted SAC trader, sentenced to 9 years in prison plus forfeiture of $9.3 million, including home and bank accounts
08/03/15 Former City (London) trader Tom Hayes found guilty of rigging global Libor interest rates. Each fo eight counts carries up to 10 yr. sentence.
08/21/15 Charles Antonucci Sr, former pres. Park Ave. Bank sentenced to 2.5 years in prison for bribery, fraud, embezzlement, and attempt to steal $11MM in TARP bailout funds, as well as $37.5MM fraud on OK insurance company. To pay $54MM in restitution and give up additional $11MM.
09/21/15 Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn apologizes for VW cheating on air quality standards with emission testing avoidance device. Stock drops 20%, fines may total $18B.
09/22/15 Stewart Parnell, CEO Peanut Corp. of America, sentenced to 28 years in prison for selling salmonella-tainted peanut butter that killed nine.
12/17/15 Martin Shkreli, former CEO Turing Pharmaceuticals and notorious price gouger, arrested on securities fraud charges. Posted $5M bail, resigned as CEO.

But that which most are complaining about is the greed of wall street ... Unfortunately, greed is NOT against the law ... yet.

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to 1StrongBlackMan (Reply #1)

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 10:43 PM

7. Thank you!

Reply to this post

Response to oasis (Reply #7)

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 10:46 PM

8. Eric Holder didn't send a single banker to jail for the mortgage crisis. Is that justice?

Reply to this post

Response to Yallow (Reply #8)

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 10:56 PM

9. Yes, he did ... despite the erroneous article ... Please see the above. eom.

Reply to this post

Response to 1StrongBlackMan (Reply #9)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 12:26 AM

14. You realize googling financial prosecutions doesn't actually prove your point, right?

For example, LIBOR rigging wasn't the mortgage crisis yet it features prominently in your list.

Also, Stanford's ponzi scheme was also not about the mortgage crisis, yet it too features prominently in your list.

Reply to this post

Response to jeff47 (Reply #14)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 12:31 AM

16. I know of a few mortgage guys

Who got a few years for mortgage fraud.

Lower level employees, 1-20 million.

They took advantage of lax underwriting and got prosecuted in 2010-2015 for things that happened in 2007ish.

Around 20 people.

Reply to this post

Response to metroins (Reply #16)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 07:20 AM

22. I do, too ...

I, also, know that corporate structures are designed to do just that ... make it so the lower level employees are the ones that go to jail.

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 12:58 AM

20. Copied and pasted from DU's Stock Market Watch.

Reply to this post

Response to Fuddnik (Reply #20)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 07:20 AM

23. Yes I did. n/t

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 03:06 PM

40. That is called Gish Gallop, a formal Logical Fallacy.

It goal id to post so much non-applicable, irrelevant, information in hopes that the reader will get frustrated and not read it.

Reply to this post

Response to 1StrongBlackMan (Reply #9)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 01:08 AM

21. All of those clowns were low level, in other words low hanging fruit.

Reply to this post

Response to JRLeft (Reply #21)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 07:22 AM

25. Corporations are structured that way ...

so that the low level employees go to jail, while they insulate the executives from prosecution.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 11:21 PM

13. Good list

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 12:52 AM

19. Thank you for the list

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 10:24 PM

2. Would love to see you say that to John Lewis' face.

Look, people can disagree about who would make the best presidential candidate.

Just because someone doesn't agree with our choice doesn't means they are crooks. Bernie doesn't demonize HRC or her endorsers.

Just a suggestion, your time might be better spent knocking doors for Bernie rather than writing OPs on DU smearing civil rights icons like Lewis and progressives like Sherrod Brown. JMHO of course.

Reply to this post

Response to emulatorloo (Reply #2)

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 10:37 PM

3. I wish I could rec this a thousand times

So well said.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 10:59 PM

10. Thank You

I love your post and I like your candidate

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 12:28 AM

15. Before or after he changes his mind again?

He endorsed Clinton in 2008. Then he switched to Obama after his district overwhelmingly voted for Obama in the primary.

Reply to this post

Response to jeff47 (Reply #15)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 02:09 PM

35. I know the history. You trying to claim he is "corrupt" based on that?

Knock yourself out.

Reply to this post

Response to emulatorloo (Reply #35)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 02:56 PM

39. Nope. But good job trying to turn it into an attack.

Gotta make sure the "Sanders supporters are evil" theme keeps getting built.

Your "say it to his face" claim is along the lines of claiming he strongly supports Clinton. But the fact that he changed his endorsement in 2008 indicates his endorsements are not particularly rock-solid.

Reply to this post

Response to jeff47 (Reply #39)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 03:25 PM

41. You are way off base.

My "say it to his face" statement is about the OP's broadbrush declaration:

"The rest are part of the problem that is destroying our country and our planet."

Which equals = "John Lewis, you are part of the problem that is destroying our country and our planet"

Or "Sherrod Brown, you are destroying our country and our planet."

---

As I said in my initial post I am not big on demonizing good democrats like Lewis and Brown just because they have endorsed someone other than my choice, Bernie Sanders.

You write:

"Gotta make sure the "Sanders supporters are evil" theme keeps getting built. "

Bullshit.

The only "theme" I am interested in is Bernie winning the nomination. I fail to see how demonizing liberal and progressive Dems and throwing them under the bus on an Internet forum does that.

Reply to this post

Response to emulatorloo (Reply #41)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 04:05 PM

43. Then stop chucking liberal and progressive Dems under the bus.

One does not have to hold elected office to be a "liberal and progressive" Dem.

Reply to this post

Response to jeff47 (Reply #43)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 04:18 PM

44. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Have a great day.

Reply to this post

Response to emulatorloo (Reply #44)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 04:20 PM

45. You mean like when you decided to add "Corrupt"? (nt)

Reply to this post

Response to jeff47 (Reply #45)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 04:23 PM

46. Once again, have a great day.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 10:38 PM

4. Jamie Dimon - How Many Felonies?

Someone needs to fight the corruption.

By doing this they need to speak out for starters.

I am asking who spoke out.....

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2015/05/jpmorgans-jamie-dimon-deals-with-his-banks-felony-charge-badly/

I think it is a fair question.

Reply to this post

Response to Yallow (Reply #4)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 07:27 AM

26. What specifically should Jamie Dimon be/have been charged with? ...

And what would the case look like?thank you in advance.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 10:40 PM

5. Yesterday's Quid Pro Quo

Won't solve tomorrow's problems.

Wall Street didn't get to run the country with only Republicans helping.

Sorry for telling it like it is.

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 10:42 PM

6. The Billionaires Can't Have It All

Reply to this post

Response to Yallow (Reply #6)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 12:49 AM

18. +1 n/t

Reply to this post

Response to Yallow (Reply #6)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 10:05 AM

29. That's the problem. Her supporters

DO want it all. Greed is an ugly thing.

“There is nobody in this country who got rich on their own. Nobody. You built a factory out there - good for you. But I want to be clear. You moved your goods to market on roads the rest of us paid for. You hired workers the rest of us paid to educate. You were safe in your factory because of police forces and fire forces that the rest of us paid for. You didn't have to worry that marauding bands would come and seize everything at your factory... Now look. You built a factory and it turned into something terrific or a great idea - God bless! Keep a hunk of it. But part of the underlying social contract is you take a hunk of that and pay forward for the next kid who comes along.

Elizabeth Warren

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 11:12 PM

11. And you have "real" Democrats lined yup to run against them, right?

Or is Bernie supposed to do it all on his own?

Reply to this post

Mon Jan 4, 2016, 11:20 PM

12. From Nate Silver's site-The Endorsement Primary

Sanders is doing very very poorly in the endorsement contest http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-endorsement-primary/

In presidential primaries, endorsements have been among the best predictors of which candidates will succeed and which will fail. So we’re keeping track.

Hillary Clinton 455
Bernie Sanders 2
Martin O'Malley 1

Before any votes are cast, presidential candidates compete for the support of influential members of their party, especially elected officials like U.S. representatives, senators and governors. During the period known as the “invisible primary,” these “party elites” seek to coalesce around the candidates they find most acceptable as their party’s nominee. Over the past few decades, when these elites have reached a consensus on the best candidate, rank-and-file voters have usually followed.

Of course, not all endorsements are equally valuable. We use a simple weighting system: 10 points for governors, 5 points for U.S. senators and 1 point for U.S. representatives (there are roughly five times as many representatives as senators and 10 times as many representatives as governors).

It seems that there are some hurt feelings about the lack of endorsements for Sanders

Reply to this post

Response to Gothmog (Reply #12)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 07:22 AM

24. +1

Yes he is. Yes there are.

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 12:34 AM

17. Clintons Are Fakes

"The explosion of the prison system under Bill Clinton’s version of the “War on Drugs” is impossible to dispute. The total prison population rose by 673,000 people under Clinton’s tenure — or by 235,000 more than it did under President Ronald Reagan. “Under President Bill Clinton, the number of prisoners under federal jurisdiction doubled, and grew more than it did under the previous 12-years of Republican rule,combined... Clinton put a permanent eligibility ban for welfare or food stamps on anyone convicted of a felony drug offense (including marijuana possession). He prohibited drug felons from public housing. More than any other president, [Clinton] created the current racial undercaste.”

Reply to this post

Response to billhicks76 (Reply #17)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 07:32 AM

27. You forgot to mention ...

"The explosion of the prison system under Bill Clinton’s version of the “War on Drugs”THAT BERNIE VOTED TO SUPPORT ... REPEATEDLY is impossible to dispute. The total prison population rose by 673,000 people under Clinton’s tenure

Reply to this post

Response to 1StrongBlackMan (Reply #27)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 01:04 PM

30. the difference is he now supports decriminalization of mj

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/19/bernie-sanders-marijuana_n_7337454.html

We have been engaged in [the war on drugs] for decades now with a huge cost and the destruction of a whole lot of lives of people who were never involved in any violent activities," he told Time.

Sanders' home state is one of 23 that have already legalized marijuana for medical purposes. It's also one of 19 that have decriminalized the possession of small amounts of marijuana for personal use. In addition, Vermont is one of a handful of states currently exploring legislation that would legalize recreational marijuana. At least 10 states, including Vermont, are expected to consider these or similar legalization measures by 2016.

A string of recent polls have shown that a majority of Americans support the legalization of marijuana. Yet the federal government continues to ban the plant, classifying it as one of the "most dangerous" drugs alongside heroin and LSD.

"It's really exciting to have Sen. Sanders express unequivocal support for decriminalization and medical marijuana," said Tom Angell, chairman of the drug policy reform group Marijuana Majority, to The Huffington Post. "And reading between the lines, it seems to me like he's getting ready to endorse full legalization soon. A growing majority of voters supports marijuana reform, and more candidates are starting to recognize that it makes good political sense to court the cannabis constituency instead of criminalize us."

////////////////////////

hc does not even support medical mj and will continue the same failed polices that have half a million people in prison for simple possession

bernie's imperfect record came about because he has always supported democratic admins, i can easily get past this because the clintons fooled lots of us

Reply to this post

Response to questionseverything (Reply #30)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 01:12 PM

31. And ...? The War on Drugs goes will beyond being able to smoke weed. Well ...

for some of those affected.

Reply to this post

Response to 1StrongBlackMan (Reply #31)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 01:32 PM

32. what a non sensible reply

hc wants to continue to prosecute adults for mj and medical mj ,to ad to the for profit prisons bottom line...bernie does not

tis a huge policy difference and a good place to start

btw every tax payer is affected by this bad policy

Reply to this post

Response to questionseverything (Reply #32)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 01:34 PM

34. Okay. Yay, Marijuana!!! n/t

Reply to this post

Response to questionseverything (Reply #32)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 02:19 PM

37. Well

Let me preface my remarks by emphatically stating that throwing people into the hoosegow for simple marijuana possession is insane.

That being said the number of people in prison for simple possession is infentisamally small:

•A survey by the Bureau of Justice Statistics showed that 0.7% of all state inmates were behind bars for marijuana possession only (with many of them pleading down from more serious crimes).i

•In total, one tenth of one percent (0.1 percent) of all state prisoners were marijuana-possession offenders with no prior sentences.ii

•Other independent research has shown that the risk of arrest for each “joint,” or marijuana cigarette, smoked is about 1 arrest for every 12,000 joints.iii

•There are very few people in state or federal prison for marijuana-related crimes. It is useful to look at all drug offenses for context. Among sentenced prisoners under state jurisdiction in 2008, 18% were sentenced for drug offenses.iv

•For federal prisoners, who represent 13% of the total prison population, about half (51%) had a drug offense as the most serious offense in 2009.v

•And federal data shows that the vast majority (99.8%) of federal prisoners sentenced for drug offenses were incarcerated for drug trafficking.vi

• Carnegie Mellon’s Jonathan Caulkins, formerly the co-director of Rand’s drug policy research center, found that more than 85% of people in prison for all drug-law violations were clearly involved in drug distribution, and that the records of most of the remaining prisoners had at least some suggestion of distribution involvement. Only about half a percent of the total prison population was there for marijuana possession, he found. He noted that this figure was consistent with other mainstream estimates but not with estimates from the Marijuana Policy Project (a legalization interest group), which, according to Caulkins, “naively … assumes that all inmates convicted of possession were not involved in trafficking.” Caulkins concluded “an implication of the new figure is that marijuana decriminalization would have almost no impact on prison populations.”

i “Substance Abuse and Treatment, State and Federal Prisoners, 1997.” BJS Special Report, January 1999, NCJ 172871. http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/satsfp97.pdf

ii Bureau of Justice Statistics (2004). The Survey of Inmates in State Correctional Facilities and the Survey of Inmates in Federal Correctional Facilities Questionnaire. Available at: www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/sisfcf04_sol.pdf

iii Beau Kilmer, Jonathan P. Caulkins, Rosalie Liccardo Pacula, Robert J. MacCoun, Peter H. Reuter,
Altered State? Assessing How Marijuana Legalization in California Could Influence Marijuana Consumption and Public Budgets, RAND, 2010.

iv Bureau of Justice Statistics (2010). Prisoners in 2009, Revised October 27, 2011. Available at:
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p09.pdf

v Bureau of Justice Statistics, Prisoners in 2009, Revised October 27, 2011. Available at:
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/p09.pdf

vi Bureau of Justice Statistics (2011). Federal Justice Statistics 2009 – Statistical Tables. Revised January 26, 2012. Available at: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/fjs09st.pdf

Reply to this post

Response to DemocratSinceBirth (Reply #37)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 02:44 PM

38. well

Let me preface my remarks by emphatically stating that throwing people into the hoosegow for simple marijuana possession is insane. ////

then we agree

i am not going to play the blue link game but if mj should be legal why should tax payers pay to keep "distributors" in prison?

saying it doesn't affect many people is not what i see from central illinois where people are still regularly sentenced to prison for "smoking accessories"

i would guess mj is probably one of the highest categories of probation violations also which leads right back to the for profit prisons

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 09:37 AM

28. Most are.

Most of them more than likely received a phone call from Bill and were threatened to be primaried and/or had promises made and are kowtowing to the oligarch machine.

Unfortunately, for all of the 1%, Bernie's going to win. The last time I checked, 99% is more than 1%!

Her endorsers know Bernie would be a MUCH BETTER president and genuinely cares about the 99% and HRH couldn't give a crap less, but they endorsed her anyway. That alone makes them part of the problem. Almost every politician in this country, except Bernie, Ellison, Lee and Elizabeth Warren (and a handful of others) are CORRUPT TO THE CORE. They LIE, CHEAT, STEAL, and went to Washington DC to line their pockets. They aren't there to help the 99%. That's just a fact.

PEACE
LOVE
BERNIE

Reply to this post

Response to in_cog_ni_to (Reply #28)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 01:34 PM

33. Your last paragraph...

So true.

Who here has seen "Distinguished Gentleman" with Eddie Murphy? THAT'S how those of us who support Bernie believe Washington works for the most part and we want to see that change.
I want a slew of reps. in my state, Republican or Democrat, national and local, I can be proud of. The closest I got there the last time was maybe Bob Dole and Dennis Moore.

Reply to this post

Response to in_cog_ni_to (Reply #28)

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 04:02 PM

42. +100000000

Reply to this post

Tue Jan 5, 2016, 02:13 PM

36. After this, I guess you'll blame the voters who will make her President.

"And we would have gotten away with it...if not for those meddling endorsements and voters!"
[hr][font color="blue"][center]I'm always right. When I'm wrong I admit it.
So then I'm right about being wrong.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread