HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Busted: Jake Tapper unear...

Sun Oct 23, 2016, 12:05 PM

Busted: Jake Tapper unearths clip of Kellyanne Conway saying Trump ‘whines’ about rigged elections

DAVID EDWARDS
23 OCT 2016 AT 10:22 ET

CNN host Jake Tapper on Sunday reminded Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway that she had been against her bosses “rigged” election claims in April before he paid her to to start defending them.

On Sunday’s State of the Union, Tapper noted that there was “no real evidence” to support Donald Trump’s claim that the election is being “rigged” against him.

“Back in April when you were working against Donald Trump, when you were working for Ted Cruz and advising his super PAC, you had some tough words for Mr. Trump when he was lashing out at the time against the system being rigged,” Tapper told Conway before refreshing her memory with a video clip.

“We hear from the Trump campaign, the rules change, it’s not fair,” Conway had said in April. “He can whine and complain all he wants that he didn’t know the rules.”

-snip-

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/busted-jake-tapper-unearths-clip-of-kellyanne-conway-saying-trump-whines-about-rigged-elections/

8 replies, 2341 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 8 replies Author Time Post
Reply Busted: Jake Tapper unearths clip of Kellyanne Conway saying Trump ‘whines’ about rigged elections (Original post)
DonViejo Oct 2016 OP
Achilleaze Oct 2016 #1
Dem2 Oct 2016 #3
Hortensis Oct 2016 #4
Buns_of_Fire Oct 2016 #2
JI7 Oct 2016 #5
ScienceIsGood Oct 2016 #6
Rorey Oct 2016 #7
thucythucy Oct 2016 #8

Response to DonViejo (Original post)

Sun Oct 23, 2016, 12:23 PM

1. Whiney Republicans are such a massive energy suck on America

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to Achilleaze (Reply #1)

Sun Oct 23, 2016, 01:35 PM

3. Sometimes is seems there isn't any other sort of Republican

I'm so tired of the whining.

Reply to this post

Response to Dem2 (Reply #3)

Sun Oct 23, 2016, 05:27 PM

4. Maybe, but Trump has no ideology except himself.

Thus, he is not a "Republican." He has to believe he is a "winner," that his decisions were all superior, and that the only way he could possibly lose would be by massive cheating. That's what's behind this. It's all about him, not about the party.

As for the genuine "whining Republicans," they deserve what they get.

But then there are the others, nonwhiners who want to do good, who deserve some results of their foolish partisanship, but not all that the deplorable others bring them...

Reply to this post

Sun Oct 23, 2016, 01:24 PM

2. Hope she got her cash up front.

I found this official portrait of the entire Trump campaign staff, along with their internal campaign motto:

Reply to this post

Sun Oct 23, 2016, 05:30 PM

5. this is why i Don't feel bad for her

It might be different for those who started out when things were ok but stayed out if loyalty.

With her it was all about money .

Reply to this post

Sun Oct 23, 2016, 05:33 PM

6. She spins but never answers anything. She would work for Satan if hired. n/t

Reply to this post

Response to ScienceIsGood (Reply #6)

Mon Oct 24, 2016, 08:23 PM

7. There's a word for people like her

She'll do whatever is asked of her in exchange for money.

I can't stand her, and can't stand the way she rattles on and on and on and on, saying NOTHING. And I wish that somebody would correct her on her pronunciation of "surrogate". She pronounces it "sAIRagate". Drives me up the wall.

Reply to this post

Tue Oct 25, 2016, 11:08 AM

8. Did Trapper just say Pennsylvania

was a state that hasn't gone Democratic for decades? He meant Republican, didn't he? I notice Conway smiled when he said that, and of course didn't correct him.

Ugh.

Reply to this post

Reply to this thread