HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Pictures Of Donald Trump ...

Mon Sep 26, 2016, 10:20 AM

Pictures Of Donald Trump Protesting War In Iraq

Does anyone have any pictures of Donald Trump protesting before the invasion of Iraq? I lost mine.

Since The Donald does everything for media I am sure there are thousands of photos (photo ops) of him at pre-invasion Iraq war protests. Millions around the world were in the streets (even New York) saying no war. I am sure there are photos of him somewhere.

Then again since The Donald is such a media (blank) there should be a few interviews of him spewing his "do not invade Iraq" stance on multiple shows, and to multiple media channels. Anyone got a link?

I think The Donald's view on Iraq was to sit back, not have an opinion, and let's see how it turned out so he could complain later. It's dangerous going on the record for or against something. It may not turn out all roses. A necessary quality in a Republican leader. Never put forth a plan, oppose everything "others" do, and then complain when it doesn't work out.

I am just getting ready for the endless stream of lies at tonight's debate.

Hillary supported the Iraq invasion, but I would bet my bottom dollar she thought Bush and his team of cronies, and corporate crooks would have done a better job. Her biggest mistake. Trusting the last Republican President.

Ok Donald. Soon it will be time to start lying about how you opposed the Iraq invasion. We're ready asshole.

1 replies, 536 views

Reply to this thread

Back to top Alert abuse

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 1 replies Author Time Post
Reply Pictures Of Donald Trump Protesting War In Iraq (Original post)
Yallow Sep 2016 OP
Bernardo de La Paz Sep 2016 #1

Response to Yallow (Original post)

Mon Sep 26, 2016, 10:24 AM

1. He's a cuck and here's the picture you are looking for: "kuck-gold-frame.jpg"

Reply to this post

Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Reply to this thread